Another monkey

It was a normal day in the underworld. The demon king, also known as liu'er the six eared macaque sat peacefully in his palace, when he got interrupted by two demon servants. "Your majesty" they said out of breath. "What is so important that you have to break in and destroy my peace and quiet" said macaque impatient. "We just found an unknown powerful magical power from the mortal realm" they said quickly. I did have some kind of feeling for that and I don't like it, macaque thought, well since that powerful being is in the mortal real, he must be quit interesting. "Get me my coat, I'm gonna pay the mortal realm a visit" he said and the servant quickly got his coat, being scared of what might happen to them.

macaque pov
I opened a shadow portal to the mortal realm "you better have everything under control when I'm gone" I said to my servants with a cold stare. They got scared and bowed down assuring me that there's nothing to worry about. As I walked into the portal, the sun was the first thing that brighten my eyes. I'm not used to the sun at all, since in the underworld the moon is always in the sky. After some time my eyes finally got used to the sun and I could see where I landed. It was an island full of peach trees. Why would a powerful being live here? What a disgrace. I could hear from afar some monkeys chirping and playing seems like they haven't noticed my presence yet. How pathetic not even noticing another being in their territory. Let's try to find this powerful being, to see if it's really worth my time and pulled my hood on. I walked for a time thru the peach trees, passing by a lot of little monkeys. I sure would like to know if those are the servants or if they're just here cuz of the fruits.

After a while I noticed someone laying in a tree. I took a closer look and he looks exactly like me, of course expect the six ears and that he has a lighter fur. Is that the powerful being that irritated me in the underworld? How strange, he doesn't look very powerful to me. He just looks lazy. Could there be another being? As I was about to continue my search, the other monkey said suddenly "where do you think you're going?" And jumped down from the tree he lay on. "Just having a walk, is that not allowed here?" I said. "It is but you seem unfamiliar to me, take the hood off" he demanded. Ugh how I hate being commanded what to do. But I have to play along to not end up being suspicious and maybe loosing my chance in finding out if he really is the powerful being. So as told I turned around to face him and took my hood off. He stared at me for what feels like 5 minutes and came closer. He reached out for my ears but I backed up "oh sorry, that was quit rude of me. May I touch them?" He asked "no, no one is allowed to touch my ears" I said irritated. Who does he think he is, just wanting to touch my ears out of nowhere. "Oh alright then" he said and put his hand back down. "So would you tell me then why you're on my island" he said crossing his arms. So he is the ruler of this island, could this then mean that he really is the powerful being? Alright then gotta put my acting skills on. "Oh I'm so sorry but you see, I was stranded here and have nowhere to go" I said with a sad look on my face. He seems to buy my acting immediately and said "since that's the case why don't you stay with me" well that was easy. "Do you remember anything that happened before you stranded here?" He asked "no I seem to not remember anything" I said. "Alright then we work on that later but first follow me to my place" he said and led the way. I stood quiet and followed him, I'll just have to figure out if he really is the being I'm searching for.