Escape

Sorry guys that this took so long I had a lot of work to do and didn't really had any ideas

Wukong pov
I slowly started to wake up. I rubbed my eyes since they hurt a bit after all that crying yesterday. I sat up and saw that there was food standing on the table next to my bed. Who would've put it here? Must have been a servant, the king wouldn't even dare to get in here. I made my way to the wardrobe to change out of the suit from yesterday. I pulled out a hoodie I found and put it on. It was a peach pink colour with white stripes on the sleeves. I took out some dark pants and put them on. I looked at the mirror so see if it matches and it was quit alright. Now where is liu'er the so called king? I didn't even bother to try the food and stepped into the hallway. I walked around for some time starting to get lost until a servant found me. "Dear guest why would you be outside here all alone?" He asked "I was just trying to find the king" I said. "I'm terrible sorry but the king is not here at the moment" he said "would you like to go somewhere else then?" I thought for a moment maybe this could be my chance to see the palace a bit more and find an escape way. "Well I would like so see the castle a bit more if you would like to show me around" I said. "Of course" he said bowing down and started to lead the way. He showed me a lot of new rooms like the living room, a lot of other guest rooms, the kitchen and more but there was no way out. I was wondering if there even is a garden or anything that leads outside. "And this is the majesties room" he said pulling me out of my thoughts. "How does it look inside I'm sure he won't mind me just having a quick look" I asked and was about to open the door when the servant blocked the way. "I'm terrible sorry but the king doesn't like it when other people go into his room without permission" he said. Now that's interesting what does he hide in there that no one is allowed to see? I crossed my arms "fine then, is there a garden or something that leads outside?" I asked "there sure it" he said and continued walking again.

We walked for a while in a long hallway until I could see a large closed door. Some guards were standing there guarding the entrance. This is gonna be a bit more difficult then I thought. "Open the door the guest wants to see the garden" he said and the guards opened the door. We walked inside and the first thing I noticed was the amount of flowers and colour that was there. "If that's all you needed I'll be leaving then" the servant said and left. I stood there still being amazed by all the beauty. I never thought he would have such a beautiful garden. I thought it would be just some small plants laying around not an entire room full of it. It even looks alive as if I was back at my mountain. I lay down in the grass with flowers all around me for a while, just enjoying the familiar surrounding. Alright enough laying around I need to find an escape quickly. I don't know when he will come back. I searched around for a while, there must be a window or any kind of air conditioner or even a vent. I looked up and noticed a small window at the ceiling. It was way to high up to jump for it. Oh wait I have my cloud, I facepalmed how could I forget that. I summoned my cloud and flew up to the small window. I tried to open it but it was locked. Great now I have another problem. I looked around to see if there was anyone or if you could hear anything from outside. Once I was sure that you can't hear anything I smashed the window open. My hand was full with broken glass but I didn't care. I had to go back to my mountain. I had to see me friends again, they can't survive without me. Who knows what has happened while I was gone. I quickly flew thru the window and tried to find a way out of the underworld. That's when guards and demons started to notice me. They came at me trying to attack but I dodged it all, even killing some on the way and just continued searching. Until I found a portal not that far. A lot of demons and guards where protecting it. I had no other choice but to battle my way thru there. I jumped down from my cloud and pulled out my staff walking closer to the portal. "Who goes there, state your purpose" a guard said and was ready to attack. "Heeyy guys so I need to go thru there if you don't mind" I said with a smile. "I don't remember the majesty saying anything about another monkey needing to go thru the portal" he said. "Yeah you know about that" I said with a nervous chuckle and started attacking a second later. They were surprised by it but dodged the attack and started a counter attack. Demons started surrounding me so I extended my staff and spun it around, killing every demon that got hit. I thought I killed very demon so far until a giant demon appeared in front of me. He had an armor, a shield and a sword this is definitely gonna be tough. We started fighting, I was able to land some hits on him but it didn't effect much. His armor was just a little damaged but not destroyed. What kind of armor is that?! I tried to hit him on his head but he protected himself with his shield. "WOULD YOU JUST DIE ALREADY" I yelled at him out of anger. He doesn't seem to be affected by anything and just stayed calm until he had enough of this fight. I was about to hit him again with the staff but he dodged it and hit me on the head. I started to feel dizzy and was about to fall down when I held myself up with my staff. Of course this dizziness won't hold long but until then I was unable to fight. "It's over now, let's take you back" he said and threw me over his shoulder. I tried my best to fight back and get out of his grip but he held me down breaking my ribs of trying to move. I could see the portal becoming smaller, I had my perfect chance I was so close now it's all gone .

We arrived back at the castle, the dizziness already left me body. Liu'er was already standing at the entrance waiting for us. Of course he wouldn't go after me by himself. The giant demon put me down in front of him. "I'm very disappointed in you wukong, I thought you would like it here after I gave you all this freedom" he said. "Who wouldn't want to leave this place" I said annoyed. He sighed "you do have a point there" he said with a sad tone in his voice. I was surprised I thought he would make a mean comment or something else but not just admit it. "But I'm very sorry" he said, I was confused until a chain on my neck and hands suddenly appeared and he held the end of it in his hand. I tried to break free but it was no use. "NOW YOU REALLY WANNA TAKE ALL MY FREEDOM" I yelled at him out of anger and frustration. My head was suddenly pinned down against the floor by the giant "you pay a little respect to the king" he said with a calm voice. "Like I said wukong I'm really sorry for this but you leave me no other choice" liu'er said with a sad tone in his voice. I huffed at his words, I don't want to believe him but the sad tone in his voice does make me question it.