Chapter 11

**Chris POV**

"I'm sorry. Was I stuttering? Is that the problem?" Angerly speaking into the phone. "No Chris you weren't, but this seems a bit drastic. You're pissed, which you have every right to be. I'm worried you are thinking rashly. In the moment." My PR sighs. "You're joking right? She exposed my child, that I just got in my life, to the world. A fifteen year old little girl. Lin has no idea how cruel my world can be. She had brain surgery only two months ago. Stress causes seizures. Did you know that? I do, now. By the way educate yourself on epilepsy. You're not only working for me but for her now too. I will send you everything you need to know later. She's dealt with enough shit. Melanie trusted me with their safety and privacy, until they were ready for her to be out to the world. This psycho has messed with the wrong person. She's a b list actress at best. I'm not going to let her climb her way up at my family's expense. Remind me who you work for? I'm pretty sure I write the checks." Pacing the floor of Scar's house. "There must be a better way Chris. What you want to do will destroy her career. Her life. This isn't the persona the world sees you as. It'll ruin your esthetic of the nice guy." I stop her immediately. "Ask me if I care? I tried to handle it your way. Dealt with it quietly. Look where we are now. By the way it's not a esthetic. That's who I am. However I'm a father. A family man. Which I have also put out there. My family is everything. I will protect them at all cost. Keep them out of harm's way. She crossed the line when she used Melly angel and Linny to get more exposure. If this isn't my persona? Protecting the ones I love most? I don't know what else the hell is! Take what I sent you, put it out everywhere. Along with the statement and proof I left her months ago. Before my girls where in my life again. Keep the fact out that Seb is her brother. I don't want to complicate anything for him. He has enough people hounding him already. Also, call her assistant let them know that she's killed anyone in the film industry working with her. I have most of Hollywood's most coveted actors sitting here comforting and supporting them. Let them know every director, producer and actor I've EVER worked with have been notified and are black listing her immediately. Even Jamie Lee is livid. Ana is blowing a gasket. And Daniel is ready to go all James Bond. Ryan and Eva wanted to hop a flight right now to support all of us. And Billy Bob? His redneck was showing. So, are we clear?" Taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Crystal clear Chris. I'm sorry this happened. I know how much you always wanted to be a dad. I wish it was a happier time. You deserve much more than this." She sighs. "It's fine. I didn't mean to be an asshole. Sorry." Apologizing. "In all honesty Chris? If I was you, I'd be doing the same. I got this. Can't wait to meet Linny. I have everything covered. Security is all set. I moved your hotel. I got an extra suite. They should really not be staying at Sebastian's right now. Please make sure to send me all that reading material. I want to be there for my little Evans. In everyway shape and form." She hangs up. Fuck. Princess is going to hate that. They both are.

Everyone in the living room is laughing. She's going to be pissed. That they're going to have to leave Seb's place. Sitting on the couch next to Jeremy. His arm around her looking at her with admiration in his eyes. I see her sparkle. Making me want to rip his face off. I know Ma said to let her go but I can't. I love her too much. I have to behave myself. Not say anything. Wait until he's gone and work through things with her. That is if she'll even talk to me. Seb looks up. "Hey guys. Sounds like a blast in here." Faking a smile. "We were telling Linny stories of the OG six days. Isn't that right pretty girl?" Jeremy smiles brightly at her. If they weren't here so help me god I would be all over him. This is my family. My daughter. My Melly angel. "Breathe Chris. The time will come." Swear I just heard Nanie in my head. Which calms me immediately. She always did. "Oh yeah? That's cool." Sitting on the couch on the other side of my daughter. "It is daddy!" Linny says excited. "So?" Melly eyes me. "Linny. It's getting late. Auntie put your jammies out for you on the bed in your room. Well your room now. Which is the coolest stuff ever." Scar smiles at her. "Finnnne. It's not like I'm a baby that has a bed time. I don't have jammies auntie, its leggings and a tank top. I'm almost sixteen for crip's sake. But I know it's adult talk that I'm sure is super boring so I'll go to bed." Rolling her eyes. She's trying to make herself look older for Holland. Despise that. The three ladies in the room put their heads down. Trying to hid the giggles and smiles. Knowing that's exactly what she's doing too. I wish they would stop encouraging it. "Good night little Printesa." She kisses Seb. Then her aunties. Uncle Bobby. "Good night Mr. Hiddleston. Mr. Hemsworth. It was nice to meet you both." She smiles sweetly. God she's adorable. "Uncle." They both say in unison quickly at that. She has them wrapped already. Amazing. She giggles. "Good night Uncles." Giving them quick hugs. "Night Jeremy." She hugs him really tightly. Let it go Chris. "Good night pretty girl. Sweet dreams. You sure you're ok?" Kissing her head. She nods and kisses his cheek. Thanking him. Agh. Hate it. "Night Mama. Daddy." Kissing us both. "Come on Dodgie!" Surprised she didn't say good night to Holland. "My feelings are kind of hurt my darling." He calls out. She stops dead and turns. "Oh sorry Tommy. Good night" She turns back around. "No hug?" He smiles. Scar, Mel and Hannah are trying hard not to collapse in laughter. They don't want to embarrass her. Bobby covers his mouth so his isn't showing. Looking me dead in the eyes. I give him a death stare. Along with Sebastian. "Sure. Why not?" Playing it cool she goes over and gives him a quick hug. He looks at me smirking. This little bastard is screwing with me isn't he? My eyes slant more. It won't end well for me if I say anything. I already got warned by my little princess. She's just as scary as her mother. "Night every one." She walks to the bedroom. Dodger hot on her heels. Even my dog likes her better than me right now. What the fuck happened to my life?