Chapter 5

He places me on his feet. Giving me a perplexed look when he sees my face. "Did you know." Interrupted by a slamming next door. "Son of a bitch!" Screamed on the other side of the wall. Jeremy drops his head. "I swear Melanie, I had no idea." Rubbing his forehead. "Hey. It's ok. I trust you." Taking his hand from his head. Holding it in mine. "I completely understand if you want to leave." Sighing as he looks at me. "Trying to get rid of me Hawkeye? No cliffs here to throw me off of so this the next best thing?" Grinning at him. "Very funny, but not at all. I only want to make sure you're comfortable." Shaking his head amused. "I'm fine. Other than being a bit warm. Mind taking my coat for me?" Unzipping it as I turn. He slips it off my shoulders. Gasping when it's off. "Love all of this. Much better when we're alone though." His lips find my shoulder. Making me shiver. "Go sit Melanie. I'll hang this up and grab some wine." Soft lips slightly touch my ear. Walking to the sitting area I hear him breathe out fuck. I exaggerated the sway to my hips. A growl behind me. I sit down on the couch. Nervous again. Reminding myself I'm a grown woman. Pop! A champagne cork. Leaning into the couch, crossing my legs. Trying to look sexy. Jesus Melanie. Rolling my eyes internally. "Damn, those legs. Do they ever stop?" Handing me a glass of champagne. His in hand as he starts the fire place, turning music on. Sitting he motions for me to put my legs up. I raise an eyebrow at him. "They must be killing you. Let me make it better." Pulling them into his lap. Massaging them firmly. "That feels incredible. Thank you." Closing my eyes trying to absorb his touch. "I'm the one that should be saying thank you. You have no idea how much I've been craving to touch them. Get comfortable. I'm going to take some time with them." Moving so my back's against the corner of the couch. Taking a long sip of champagne. Moaning as his hands move up my thighs. "Glad that's your reaction to me touching you." His voice gruff. "These are in the way." Expertly his fingers undo the garter belt straps. "Much better." Thumbs working circles finding their way to the insides of my upper thighs. With a gentle force he opens them. On his knees between, towering over me. My eyes spring open.

"Relax baby girl." Taking the empty champagne glass from my hand. Joining his on the coffee table. Pulling me so I'm now laying down. He leans into my ear. "Breathe. Close your eyes." Taking a deep breath I shut them. "Good." Returning his hands to my thighs. Massaging from them to the sides of my hips. Making my head tip back as he goes to my backside. Strong hands grasping and rubbing. He jerks my hips up. Placing my legs around him. Continuing to my lower back now arched. He's hard against were a different kind of ache has taken over. The grip of my legs around him tighter. Stopping at my upper back, hovering over me. "Put your arms around my neck. Keep your legs there. Hold on tight." He stands up. His mouth devouring mine as he takes steps. Kicking a door open. His bedroom. Moaning as my nails trace through his hair. Finding myself on my back. A cool fabric against it. Clinging to him as he crawls up the bed. His mouth on my neck. Working it's way down. His fingers undoing my corset with swiftness. Cool air meets my bare torso. "Extraordinary." Warm wet kisses, licks, sucks and light bites find my wanting skin. Taking a nipple into his mouth I cry out. "Love how reactive you are." He grins against my breast. Moving to the other. I call his name as he bites down gently. Sitting up to take his shirt over his head. I do too, longing to taste his skin. Lips find every inch of his bare chest. Nails dragging down his back to the front. Finding my way to the button of his pants, then the zipper. Kissing me firmly as he lays me on my back with his body. My hands on his sides trying to get them over his hips. Slipping down to his butt. He takes over taking them off. Throwing them aside. Along with his boxers. He's perfect in every way. His fingers loop into my bottoms pulling them down with force. "Keep these on. The heels too." Gruffness in his voice as he runs his hands up my stocking clad thighs. "Bring your knees up. Spread your thighs wider baby girl." Instinct takes over to the to the tone. One I haven't heard for ages. My body obeys. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you aren't I?" Eyes in mine he begins to stroke at me with his fingers. "Fuck! You're beyond soaked." Closing my eyes as his finger work magic. Two sliding in they curl up. Finding just the right spot.