39.

Double upload I guess cause y'all deserve it
Enjoy, m'loves!
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Errol

I was still trying to understand how I could feel like this

I was still trying to understand how I could feel like this. With every spot I choose on Atlas's tanned skin, with every spot he agreed to let me touch, I felt myself growing close. Like if I were to touch myself, that would be it.

Pull it together, Errol.

In my defense, Atlas had gone from letting modest moans slip out, to outright panting my name.

"What about here?" I asked him, flicking my tongue out to lick one of his hard taught nipples. Atlas's back arched all the way off the bed, his fingers tightening their grip on my hair, but he didn't pull me away.

"Y-Yes, please- oh my god-" He whispered out breathlessly. The one hand keeping me up above Atlas, gripped the bed cover so hard I thought my nails ripped into the sheets.

Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum.

Atlas's chest rose and fell quickly, working to keep up with my pace. I was laying between him, now lower on the bed. I could feel his excitement pressed against my lean stomach, begging for me to reach there. But I was taking my time down Atlas's body, and his reaction when I took his pearled nipple between my teeth, made me regret nothing about this process.

"E-Errol!" Atlas gasped, his back arching off the mattress again. It just pushed his body into me, which was something I didn't plan on complaining about. The way he said my name... My free hand massaged up and down his side, occasionally crossing paths with some of the love bites and hickeys that were all over Atlas's neck and chest. I didn't hold back this time.

Something told me we were going to fight about these marks at some point, but that would be tomorrow's problem.

I sucked in hard, hearing the string of cuss words leave Atlas's mouth. I watched him intently, the rise and fall of his chest, his slightly swollen lips parting to assist in taking in more oxygen, his eyelids hoovering dazed, with that deep crimson complexion taking over his sun kissed skin.

His sesitivity to my touch was like a drug to me at this point. The sounds my touch had him making...

Calm down, Errol. We haven't even gotten to the headliner yet.

"And what about here?" I detached my lips from one nipple to lick his other. His back arched upward again, causing me to grin against his soft skin.

Atlas looked like he was struggling to find words, but I knew he still could. He had cycled through every possible swear word as he came undone beneath me, after all.

"Y-Yes- oh fuck-" He barely got that yes out before I took him between my lips again, wreaking the same havoc I had on his left nipple. Feeling his fingers damn near mold themselves to my hair. Watching as he struggled to gather his breathes, while his hard on leaked with precum through the thin fabrics of his briefs. I could feel it against my stomach, and realization hit me. I could do this for hours and hours and hours.