Introduction

Happiness.....This word was the epitome of Can and Sanem Divit. Their unique wedding and honeymoon would only be the beginning of their fairytale life together..

      Sanem had never been more sure of anything in her life as she was of Cans love for her, and she knew in her heart how much she loved him. That was all that mattered. 

      Metin had tried to come between them, had tried to tarnish Can's name and make him seem unworthy of Sanems love.....but Sanem did not waver. 

      Was it easy for her to turn her back on Metin? Was she glad that things had happened they way they did? No.....but it seemed to be the only way.

      Can had been the one to lose the most. When he came back to Istanbul and to Sanem, when he came back to claim the love that he had wronged, he never expected to lose a part of himself.

       Metin had been a part of Cans' life since childhood. And even the fact that he had gone behind his back on some legal matters, he was never ready to cut him from his life. He was in fact ready to forget what had happened in the past and reconnect with his brother......That was, until he realized that Metin was in love with Sanem..

      Now Metin was merely a fond memory, a person that was once the only family that Can had known, but yet a person that still held a place in his heart. 

      Can and Sanem were moving on, making up for lost time. They constructed their home around their favorite spot...the cabin. For now that was where they were the happiest, that's were they built their sanctuary and began their family....

      The first few years was full of love and harmony, but the arrival of their son Tarkan had been the highlight of their life together so far. Can did indeed have it all, just as Metin had implied so many times before. But now Can knew that his statement had been said out of jealousy....not from love of his brother.

      But still Can missed his friends, the guys, his companions. He remembered those days of boarding school and how they helped each other through the loneliness. How they vowed to always be there for each other, no matter what......the promises made, and until then, they had been kept.......

      Those were promises of his youth....but a promise he had always planned to keep... 

They were....." Another Kind Of Promise"