☀️What a Happy ending🌑

Sat, March 25th 2023-2:55pm

Ch.23

Moondrop glanced up and just stared at the doors. He was nervous, more than ever. Ofcourse he wasn't worried about what just happened. Dj Music man already knew about the relationship, and didn't mind.

But now, they had to deal with sundrop. When he saw him last, sun was a mess waiting to explode. That's what worried moon the most. That sun might be panicking in this moment right now.

But he wouldn't know if they didn't enter right now.

Dj music man opened the two giant doors and crawled in. Moon looked around for his lover. He searched until his eyes landed on some yellow sun rays hiding behind the bar.

The spider animatronic placed down moon from his palm.

"Let me talk to him first"

Music man nodded and watched moon make his way towards the bar.

"Can I get a drink?" Moon leaned over the counter. Sun was sitting on the floor, he had his knees tightly against his chest.

"Is he here....?" Sun looked up, moon nooded at him.

"Y'know, he's actually not mad"

"What??" Sun perked up his head above the counter. Moon smiled at him and stood up. He grabbed sun and lifted him up so he stood up. He moved out of the way and sun could see Dj music man.

He scaned his face, he wasn't man. Nor annoyed or disappointed or disgusted. Sun expected him to be at least surprised. His father wasn't the type to take shocking things too well.

Sun leaped over the counter and held moon's hands. He gently squeezed it and walked towards the spider animatronic.

"S-so you're not mad.....??"

"Not at all, if I were mad, I think I would only be mad for you two not telling me sooner" He smiled.

Sun looked up at him, eyes wide and surprised. Dj lowered his hand and sun climbed on it. He brought his hand so sun could be directly right infront of him.

Sun walked over and stretched his arms as much as he could.

A smile grew on his face. Moon walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you"

The end

Sat, March 25th 2023-3:20pm

So this is the last chapter of this series, wow, can't believe it's finally finished. I've got two other books that I have to finish, so I can't say if there will be another Moon x Sun book that I would make. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Bye bye!!!