🏁Race Track🏁

10:32pm👈 old date btw, ignore.
Wed, December 28th 2022 - 9:06pm
'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Ch. 12

Both sun and moon looked at eachother and gave a grin. "Lets!!" They both agreed and began to follow behind Roxy. Nearly two hours had passed and they still raced. Sun had gotten tired about it and went to relax with Monty and just watched.

Sun sat on the bench cheering on moon as he and Roxy raced.

"GO MOON GO!!!" He Cheered. "BEAT HIS ASS ROXY!!!" Monty cheered as well. The two gremlins raced through the track as they bumped into eachother. Moon then passed the finish line. "TWO MORE ROUNDS MOON! YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Sun cheered as he bend over the railing.

"Aww little pup can't go any faster huh~" Moon mocked as he drove passed her. "Once you lose I'll sing a bed time story to put you out of you're misery!" She mocked as well as she drove right passed him and into the finish line. "ONE MORE ROUND!!!" Monty growled in excitement.

The alligator looked over at sun, who was excited. He saw him bend over the railing a bit and placed his hand on his waist, bringing him closer. Sun chukled at the pull. He looked over at him with a smile. "Brave aren't cha?" "Well, I must admit, I don't need any confidence to get ya so, why don't we just get outta here love?~" He smirked.

Sun chukled, "Well aren't you a little bold to ask?~" he Flirted back while looking at him. "So?~" "perhaps if you give me what I want, I'll let you take me~" "I'll give anything you desire~" Monty then took sun by the waist and started to walk away with him.

Moon raced on the track with Roxy behind him. He laughed as he was he took the last turn, and into the finish line he went. He looked over to where Sun was supposed to be. He saw Sun walking away with Monty touching him. He was confused and angry.

He slammed on the pedal and drove right through the finish line, "Ah crap! Good race-" before she could finish, Moon jumped out of the car and headed to sun and Monty's way. "H-hey! Where you going??"

Moon ran after the two, he yanked sun's arms back. "Where do you think you're taking him??" He sternly questioned. "What's you're problem mate?" Monty said as he held sun's hand. "Moon? Are you oka-" "Shut it" He growled at Sundrop. "Hey, don't ya shout at him" The alligator pulled sun behind him, butting his arm in a defensive manner.

Sun gave him a confused look and pulled bis arm down. "Monty, it's fine-" "No it ain't! What gives you any right to treat him like that??"

"I'll treat him however I dam desire" Moon's voice was low and stern, making sun shiver. He gripped sun's arms.

The animatronic yelped at the pull and stumbled towards the moon, pushing past Monty. Sun was inches away from Moon's face. His red glowing eyes glaring down at him, and his own looking up at him, making a purple wall of light between them. "And you shouldn't be with him" He lowly spoke.

Sun frowned and pulled his arms back. "Moon what wrong with you!"

"Wrong?! What's wrong with me!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! GOING TO EVERY MAN YOU SEE WITHOUT HESITATION!!! CAN'T YOU SEE HE JUST WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU??"

"Oh well I'm sorry! I didn't realize I had my own personal bodyguard that would tell me what I can and can't do!!!"

"For once listen to me AND STOP BEING A LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!!!" Sun's eyes widden at Moon's shout.

Sun, January 1st 2023 - 4:07am
Damn, can't believe its 2023 already, happy late new years peeps!

1:37am 👈old date btw, ignore it
I tried writing, but I'm at my cousins place rn, so it's kinda hard to write anything without being seen