☀️"Working"🌑

11:19pm👈old date btw, ignore it
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sat, December 3rd, 2022-8:25pm

Ch. 6

No ones pov:

As the party continued, it had been hours since moon had last seen Sundrop. At first he didn't care much about it. But he hadn't seen him. Sun would usally help out the bartenders or just hang out with the adults and teens. But he was nowhere, so he stepped out from him spot and started searching for him.

"Hey bot? Have you seen Sundrop?" The bartender stopped and turned to Moon. "Nope, haven't seen him. I thought he would help out today, but is seems he is "working" with a costumer" Said the bot bartender. "Working?- oh, where is he??? Where did he went??" Impatience was in his tone.

"I saw him go inside the back corner closet" Pointed the bot. Moondrop said a quick thanks and quickly went over to the closet. The music was loud as always, so it was hard to hear anything. As Moon got closer, he could hear some muffled sounds coming from the closet.

He placed his head closer to hear better. His eyes widen at the sound of sundrop in there, moaning. He barged in and was shoked at the scene he saw.

"M-moon...?" There was a guy who had sundrop in his arms against the wall fucking him. "What the hell man!!" Shouted the man as he continued. "Ngh~! M-moon... s-shut the d-door~!" Moaned out Sun as he held tightly, wrapping his arms around the stranger's neck.

Moondrop slammed the door shut, his face was flushed with anger and embarrassment at the same time. He gripped the doorhandle, leaving a dent behind when he walked back to his spot, keeping an eye at the closet. After a long while, the stranger came out. And after a pause, Sundrop came out too. He fixed his clothes a bit before walking off.

Moon could see Sun's face was red as he made his way to his room. The animatronic frowned at the sight.

***

*Ughhh.... I feel all sticky from inside* Thought Sun as he went to clean himself up. He had reached his room, and closed the door behind him. He hadn't noticed that Moon had followed behind him.

Moondrop peaked in, and watched as sun entered the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and waited for sun to come out.

Once sundrop came out of the bathroom, he screamed at the sight of Moondrop who was leaning against the bed frame. "Gosh!! Moony! You almost gave me a heart attack!! Although I don't think that's possible since I really don't have one" He chukled.

They stood in their places for a while, in awkward silence. Sun avoided eye contact with his brother and tried to make small talk.

"Soo...... you need anything...... or something?" Moon ignored the question and walked close to sundrop, he stood above him. His frame overshadowing his. "Some times I forget how much of a size difference we have" chukled Sun before hugging moon, trying to make the situation less awkward.

"Aghh~ I'm so tired~!" He whined, but Moon still didn't say a word.

Moondrop then lifted up sundrop which surprised him. "Woha!! Moon!!" He laughed. "I love you" he quietly said. Sun looked at him confused, but was pulled in for a hug. He laughed and hugged his brother back. "Me too. Now put me down, I gotta help the bots!" Moon did as told, but was disappointed at sun's response.

The "I love you" sun meant was the type of brothers, family. The "I love you" love Moon meant was not loving as a brother, but as a cuple type of love that requires kissing mouth to mouth.

Sun smiled at him before leaving the room. Moon walked towards towards wall. He slid down against it, looking up at the ceiling

THE END

Sat, December 3rd 2022 - 8:40pm

HI, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH, IVE GOT THE CONSTITUTION TEST ON THURSDAY, AND IVE GOT NOT MUCH FREE TIME TO WRITE, SORRY!!!👈old date btw, ignore it