🌑"So you're here...?"☀️

Sat, February, 25th, 2023-2:00pm
Sat, May 28th 2022 7:15
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

Ch.19

Both Freddy and Monty walked out of the club, Roxy and Chica stayed with sun.

"I'm gonna go take a nap" Sun stood up and made his way towards his room.

"Can we join?" Both girls said as they followed Sun.

The animatronic whirled his sun rays and paused for a second. He thought about it and nodded.

He led them back to his room again and they all crashed in his big bed, not caring about covering themselves with the blanket and fell asleep into recharge right away. One and a half hours had passed once Sun had woke up.

"What time is it...?" He quietly mumbled.

He sat up to find himself on the floor. He looked up and saw the clock.

"Almost two hours of sleeping huh..."

Sun stood up and stretched, his joints giving a slight groan from the stiffness of laying on the floor.

He looked at the bed where he had been laying before and saw that Roxy was laying there in the middle of the bed. Her whole body took up most of the bed.

She had pushed out him and Chica out of the bed for herself.

*she looks like a possessed doll that fell* Sun chukled a bit at the sight of Roxy snoring a bit. He covered her gently with the blanket. Then he grabbed another one and a pillow for Chica and covered her up too.

He grabbed a book and them stepped out of his room, quietly closing the door shut and made his way to the main area. Sundrop walked towards the couch and sat on it.. he opened the book and started reading it.

He spent 10 minutes in his quiet time, he was so into the book that he didn't even realize the heavy footsteps coming towards the door. It was too late to hide once he turned his head at the sound of doors opening.

He slowly turned his head around and saw the image of his much bigger and color opposite twin.

"Moon..." He quietly spoke and stood up.

"Y-You're back!" He chuckled, trying his best on hiding his nervousness and fear. Moon said nothing and walked towards Sundrop, who was now backing away from him.

He had dropped his book long ago, there was no where else to go.

"I-I know I made you mad! A-And it's my fault s-so-" He just kept walking until he hit the edge of the couch from the other side. He fell right on it so moon was towering him.

He cluched the fabric with his lower hands, his eyes met with the red ones staring right back at him.

"M-Moon...?" He squeaked.

The animatronic gently took one of Sun's arms and rubbed his palm. This made the other uneasy. The suddent comfort calmed him down, but not for long before his arms were pinned down on the couch.

They were tightly wrapped around his lower and upper arms that he could feel the metal creak quietly as dents started to form.

"H-hey let go..." fear took over Sun's system and he tried to set his hand free. But he could feel the grip getting tighter and tighter everytime he resisted and pulled.

"Moondro?-"

"You were  here all along...?" He quietly said. His voice strong and stern, yet soft and almost worried.

"Y-Yea, Roxy, Music man, and Chica brought me here"  He Stuttered.

"Where are they?"

"Sleeping in my room. Is-Is that a problem? I can wake them up if you want"

When he got no answer, this made him panic even more than before. Moon was always quiet, but never this quiet.

"Moon are you... okay..?" He subconsciously tired reaching out his hand, and for a second, it seemed like the animatronic's grip loosened. But it quickly tighten again.

"Stop it... You're scaring me..."

"I'm scaring YOU? I was worried you had left me! You disappeared on me and YOU'RE SCARED!?"

Sun flinched at the shout and turned his head.

***

Roxy woke up, she grumbled at the movement she felt.

"Oxy!"

"Roxy wake.....!"

"Plea.."

"Roxy wake up!"

The wolf immediately sat up and saw Chica next to her. The chicken had a worried look on her face.

"Whats going on?" Her voice was groggy and she rubbed her eyes to focus.

Before Chica could answer they heard muffled yelling. The two animatronics looked at eachother before running out of the room.

They ran towards the main area and saw Sun crying a bit and trying to free his arms.

"What the!-" Roxy ran towards the two and she was ready to reach out to him. But a shout stopped her.

"Don't!!"

"But-"

"he'll hurt you if you get close! He gets like this sometimes. It's better if you just leave, right now"

"No! Sun he's hurting you" Sun didn't even gave her a chance to protest when Moon turned his head and glared at her.

Roxy gulped and looked back at Sun.

"I-Ill be fine, you can go"

Roxy hesitated, she was unsure to trust the animatronic she had just met. But then again, she never really needed time in order to fully put her faith in someone.

"Its fine"

Roxy was about to argue more but felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Let go Roxy" Chica said and gave her a nudge. The both made their way out, having one last glance at sun who smiled at the two leave.

After Chica and Roxy left, Moon turned back to Sun. He let go one of his arms and dragged him towards his room.

"M-moon stop! Look I'm sorry! I'll do anything but-but please let me go!" Sun cried. Moon just kept on walking, he didn't even bother to look back at him.

THE END

Mon, February 27th, 2023-10:04pm

So on doing this on a school night and watching Jeepers Creepers 2. Sorry again for not updating last Saturday I made sure to make this chapter longer than the usual ones. Anyway have a good day, and enjoy the next chapter.

Sat, May 28th 2022, 7:47pm👈old date btw, ignore it.
SORRY FOR NOW UPDATING IS SO LONG, IM WORKING ON MY NEW HOUSE AND IT REALLY TAKES UP MY TIME!!