🌑Chase☀️

5:26pm 👈 old date, ignore it btw.
Tue, December 20th, 2022 - 7:36pm
⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0⁰0

Ch. 10

"Ay, my turn, get over here eight legs!" Music man then jumped on monty, Roxy had slowed down from the tiredness. She still kept up, "Hey you two!! Get back here!! You don't even know this place! You'll get lost!!" Music man shouted. Sun and moon looked back. Both bots rolled their eyes At the smaller spider.

"No!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Hey, who even are they!" Monty asked. "Uhhh, isn't it obvious! Their animatronics!"

"What!?" Shouted the alligator. Chica came up to him and bumped his shoulder.

"Hey! Looks like you're wish came true!"

"Hey guys! Can you help me capture them at all cost! I really can't let them escape, I can't let nobody from up here see them!"

"Okay! We'll help, but uhh why can anybody see them??" Freddy shouted.

"I'll explain later, right now we gotta get them!"

"You're wish came true Monty, you got you're adventure!!" Chica said happly as she jumped.

"Yea let's get them!!" Cheered Roxy as they all sped up.

Sun glanced back, now their game was truly over. "Uhh, Moon, they're catching up!!" "Don't worry, just get over here! Suddenly moon grabbed sundrop by the waist, although he wasn't facing forward, he was now looking behind.

The way moon is holding sundrop drawing made by me
👇

"You keep a watch on them, I'll keep looking foward and you'll tell me we're to go!" "Okay! Great plan!" Monty had caught up to them

Sun looked down to him and smiled at the recognizable face. "Oh, I know you!"

"Ha?" "You were the one who had tripped backwards!"

"Y-yea not the best first impression-" Monty then was cut off by Music man.

"Sundrop get back here now!!" He tried reaching for him, but his little short arms couldn't reach.

"Why!!" He Whined. "Becuase you can't be seen by the other workers, and the glamrocks first impression of you two wasn't  supposed to be like this!!"

"Wait, it wasn't?" Asked Freddy. "Ugh, I wanted them to meet you guys, properly, not this way were we have to chase them down!" Music man sighed.

"Well I like this formal meeting! Names Roxanne Wolf, Roxy for short!" She said. "I would most gladly shake you're hand but, I'm too high up here to do so. My name is Sundrop! Nice to meet you!" He smiled.

"Who's the blue one!" She asked. "Oh that's-" "Stop chatting with them!! We're trying to escape remember?" "Oh right, sorry! Bye! Nice meeting ya!!" Suddenly, Moon took a sharp right turn which caught every one off guard causing to stop suddenly.

They slid on the floor and one by one they all tripped over eachother and fell. "Their getting away!" Music shouted. "Its Chica time!!" She got up quickly and grabbed Music man, placing him on her head. She then started running after them with great speed as the rest of the gangs tripped getting back up.

"Woah!" Music held tightly on her bow. She quickly caught up the drops. "Hi!!" Waved Sundrop. "Hello there!!" Smiled Chica back. "Enough with the introductions!" Shouted Music man as he leaped from Chica and into Sundrops arm.

Monty and the others catched up. Music then started attacking sundrop trying to get him off moon's grip. "Agk hey! Stop that!!"

The end
Tue, December 20th, 2022 -8:05pm

12:54am👈old date btw, ignore it