Bad Day

You walked into your home excited to see your girlfriends after a long day. Entering the front door you drop off your bags and kick off your shoes before rounding the corner to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen you see Cordelia at the stove and Billie sitting on the barstool by the counter with a glass of wine in hand. Billie sees you first and smiles.

"Hey, babydoll. How was your day?" She asked.

You smiled as you kissed her softly. "It was great. And yours?"

"It was good... better now that you're here." She says with a wink.

You giggled as you walked over to Cordelia.

"Hi, beautiful." You said with a smile.

"Well hello my love. " she says as she kisses your lips softly.

You smiled as you looked over into the living room seeing the redhead sitting on the couch reading a book quietly.

"Is she alright?" You asked.

Billie rolls her eyes "She's in a mood."

"She had a rough day," Cordelia explains.

"Oh. Well has she said anything about it?" You asked.

"Nope. She came in sat down and started reading. She's ignored us for an hour." Billie grumbles.

You chuckled shaking your head as you walked over to Mina.

Slowly you bent down wrapping your arms around her shoulders and kissing her temple softly.

"Hi." You whispered.

"Hello," Mina says quietly still focusing on her book.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day. Is there anything I can do to make it better?" You asked massaging her shoulders lightly.

"No"

"Are you sure? We don't have to talk we can take a bath or I can just sit with you."

"No thank you."

You sighed as you thought of something that may put Mina in better spirits. Suddenly an idea comes to you and you smile as walk in front of her.

Slowly you pull your shirt over your head waiting for brown eyes to lift from the pages. You see her eyes look up at you and then quickly dart back down to her book.

You chuckled as you reached behind your back unhooking your bra and tossing it at the redhead.

That gets her attention of course. She gently puts her book down looking up at you.

"What are you doing?" She asked trying to hide her smile.

You shrugged your shoulders "Just trying to help. I know when I'm having a bad day bobbies make me happy."

"I know they make me happy!" Billie screams from the kitchen.

Mina can no longer hold back her laughter as she shakes her head.

"Come here little one." She says patting her lap.

You smile as you sit on her lap kissing her lips.

"Did I make you happy?"

"Yes, you did. I can't ignore you. You're too cute." She says.

"Oh nice but you can ignore us?!" Billie says.

"You didn't show me your boobs," Mina says causing you to laugh.

"Well damn, Venny I didn't know I needed to."