You're Safe and You're Loved

Cordelia, Billie, and Mina sat happily on the couch together as they sipped their coffees and caught up on the latest news. You sighed as you dragged yourself out of bed when you realized you were alone. Walking towards them you groaned
"Why did you leave me alone?" you asked them with an annoyed tone.

Their heads turned at the sound of your voice. "Well good morning to you too sweetheart" Mina chuckled. Billie snickered beside her but immediately stops when she looks back up to see you glaring at her.

"Where are the girls?" you asked looking at Cordelia.
"Some are still asleep, Madison and Zoe went to town." She tells you.
Billie watches your expressions concerned with how you're acting. "Are you feeling okay baby doll?" she asked cautiously.

You sighed walking around the couch climbing in Cordelia's lap. The other two women shifted slightly trying to get closer to you. Once you were settled you rested your head on Cordelia's shoulder. The women make eye contact with each other silently having a conversation. Finally, Cordelia makes the first move. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"I just want attention," you mumbled into her shoulder.

The women chuckled  "Again? We didn't wear you out enough last night?" Billie teases shooting a grin at Mina.
"Not like that," you mumbled.

Their laughter fades as the women realize what's going on. Billie stands first taking your hand in hers tugging gently. You follow letting her lead you to the bedroom as Cordelia and Mina trail behind cutting off the TV before they head in that direction.

Billie guides you to the bed crawling in behind you. Cordelia is already in the room closing the door as she makes her way to the middle of the bed and Mina snuggles up behind her.

You didn't ask for this often. Most of the time you weren't a very cuddly or affectionate person. You liked your space and those quiet moments to yourself. You didn't want to be a burden. But every so often you needed a day of vulnerability. A day to be cuddled, loved, held, and have all focus on you.

"How do you want to lay baby doll?" Billie asked. You turned facing Cordelia cuddling into her neck.  You tend to go to her during these times since she understands your struggles. The blonde smiles as she wraps her arm around you. Pulling back just enough to reach for Billie you grabbed her arm tugging her closer to you. Billie knows what you're asking for and is already closing in behind you holding you tight as she places a kiss on your cheek. Mina moves closer to Cordelia reaching her arm across her body so that her hand rests on your hip.

You sighed heavily as you played with Cordelia's necklace soaking up their love and warmth.
"I'm sorry," you whispered.

"It's okay sweetheart. We understand." Mina replies softly.

"I know but I hate dragging you all down with me when I'm like this and...I"

"Love you have nothing to apologize for. It's okay." Cordelia whispered kissing your cheek. You buried your face deeper into her neck. Cordelia holds you tighter until she feels wetness running down her neck. Pulling back slightly she looks down at you.

"Don't cry, love," she whispered wiping the tears from your face. Billie leans in caressing your cheek with the back of her hand. "It's okay. We will stay here all day if that's what you need. Okay?" Cordelia and Mina nod their head in agreement
"Whatever you need little one we will do it," Mina says.

You cried harder as you clung tighter to Cordelia.
"Just hold me please."

"Of course baby doll. We'll never let go." Billie whispers in your ear as she kisses your cheek once more.

"We love you so much little one. We would do anything to take away your pain." Mina whispers.

"You're our sunshine babydoll. You complete us. We need you." Billie says.

"You're safe. You're loved. You're wanted, my love." Cordelia finishes. 

"Forever and Always." the three women say together.

You smiled "I love you all so much."

"We love you too baby. Rest those beautiful eyes for us okay? We will be here when you wake up." Cordelia tells you as your eyes open and closes slowly. Between the sound of her steady heartbeat and the warmth of your lovers, you drift off knowing you're safe and loved.