Chapter 33 - Legend

3rd Person

Even before the Jedi, there was still the force.

A constant driving the galaxy forward.

The will of the force.

The force is generated by all forms of life, by every single living organism in the galaxy.

Therefore, it would stand to reason that the will of the force refers not to a singular entity, but a collective.

Every whill is a unique ember that fuels the brilliant flame of the force.

Adi POV

Mooga.

An unassuming world located in the Mid Rim.

Once under complete CIS control, the planet was now... contested.

When the Commerce Guild's profit-hungry gaze had drifted to other worlds, the Republic seized the opportunity to invade.

For what reason, I couldn't say. Moogan tea was average at best.

"Tap. Tap. Tap."

As the cruel sun beat down on me, I walked across the waves. Waves of rock that rippled over the landscape.

A stone ocean.

"Psshhht!"

The earth snorted, expelling geysers of boiling water from pores in the surface.

"Hssshhh!"

The land hissed, spewing out puffs of steam from cracks in the stone.

The warm mist coiled around me, forming a foggy carpet that concealed the terrain below my feet...

As if I was walking across the clouds.

'Skywalker...' I thought to myself, snorting.

Above me, there were plants, unburdened of the ground's grasp.

When the hot air swept over their foliage, it generated lift for the plants.

Each leaf was a feather that formed a wing.  

Surrounded by the warm, calming atmosphere, my mind drifted to what had captured my attention for the past several days.

Legend.

I'd picked up the ancient text a short time after the mission to Irisella.

There was no one author. Rather, the text was a collection of folktales and personal accounts surrounding the story of a singular individual.

One who walked the way of the force...

Before the Jedi.

Legend

A long time ago on a planet far, far away...

In an era where space travel was still in its infancy...

A barefoot stranger roamed the forest.