Chapter 31 - Time and Space

3rd Person

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, his padawan Ahsoka Tano, and young padawan (y/n) (l/n) are caught in the middle of a treacherous battle between good and evil!

The scales now tipped toward the dark side, our four warriors must guard against attack as they plan their escape. 

A great weight has been placed on Anakin's shoulders, for it is now that he must face...

Who he really is.

As for (y/n)...

He must face what he's done.

(y/n) POV

"Pitter patter."

Rain splashed onto the makeshift training saber I'd fashioned for myself.

"Pitter patter."

Ever since the Daughter's demise, the downpour had been without end.

Lightsaber Form III, Soresu: Skyscraper.

I performed a series of short strokes, staying mindful of my footwork as I did so.

"You're quite diligent in your training, aren't you?" Master Kenobi blurted out, surprising me.

"I don't have a choice, Master Kenobi." I answered, gritting my teeth as I performed another series of flourishes.

"Your stance is good, but you need to relax." Master Kenobi lectured, prodding my arms. "You're too rigid, like a stone spire. Instead, you need to sway with the wind, like a tree."

Or like a Skyscraper.

Taking his feedback, I consciously loosened my muscles ever so slightly.

"Like this...?" I inquired, extra unsure as I waved the stick around.

"Already looking better, keep it up." Master Kenobi informed, his bushy beard crinkling as he smiled.

After cycling through my arsenal of form III techniques, I took a moment to catch my breath.

"Sorry... I should... be helping you all fix the ship." I huffed, still being observed by the Jedi master.

"Oh, don't worry about that. There's only room for one person to work down there anyway." Master Kenobi remarked, brushing it off. "Why don't you come inside?"

"Sure." I nodded, following Master Kenobi up the extended landing ramp of the crashed shuttle.

Sitting at the top was Anakin, deep in thought.

"I'm getting a little tired of how unreliable the weather is here." Master Kenobi remarked, leaning against the bottom of the crashed Shuttle.

The Son's cathedral was still visible in the distance, glowing an eerie green through the raindrops.

"Some might say that's part of the appeal." Anakin quipped back.

"You did well, Anakin." Master Kenobi stated, getting serious. "How do you feel?"

"I'm not sure we're doing the right thing by leaving." Anakin sighed, shaking his head. "The Son is consumed by the dark side." 

"And if we stay, we may be used to the dark side's advantage." Master Kenobi cautioned.