Ch 39: New girl in Karan's life

Hiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Second last chapter!! Next will be epilogue !!

Target : 100 votes & 5 followers

Kindly share this book with your friends and family. I hope they enjoy reading it.

A few days later in the afternoon, Avni was already discharged from the hospital. She was perfectly fine. Currently she is sitting on the bed and watching Shinchan cartoon. Mehta, Khanna and Wahi families are chilling out down. Everything was back to normal.  Avni heard a knocking sound. 

Avni: Yes

Neil: May l come in to be Mrs Avni Neil Khanna?

Avni gave a mischief smile towards the Neil who was standing near the door. 

Avni: What if l say no to you Mr Neil Khanna ?

Neil: Still l can come inside because you are still my fake wife.

Avni: Yes l am still your fake wife.

Neil: yeah but will soon turn into a real wife. You have our to be daughters list with you right which l gave you on our proposal day.

Avni suddenly remembers the girls list and starts hitting him with the pillow. They were running in the bed room. Neil suddenly gave a kiss on the pillow. Avni's cheeks turned into pinkish red shade.

Neil placed Avni on the bed and he lays on Avni's top before Avni could predict the future, Neil directly kissing her. Avni too started kissing him back. Avni was not opening her mouth to give access hence Neil mischiefly pinched on Avni's waist. She moaned and about to speak something but again Neil again attacked on her soft, juicy strawberry lips. He slid his tongue in her mouth and started dominating her. Avni was feeling shy. The kiss was very passionate and they both enjoyed it.

Neil: I love you Avni

Avni: I love you too

Neil: Let's get marry

Avni: Neil our marriage is after fifteen to eighteen days

Neil: So what, let's get marry today secretly. I can't stay away from you.

Avni: Dont be silly Neil. Let's wait for one month then l will be officially yours.

Neil pecked on Avni's lips and was looking at her eyes softly. Avni was blushing profusely.

Avni: Neil, l also want to talk about something important regarding Amol

Neil: What happen?

Avni: Earlier Amol had a crush on your sister Kareena but now he loves her. She is his dream girl.

Neil was stunned by the revelation

Neil: who told you that Amol loves Kareena?

Avni: Amol himself told me. I know l am saying you suddenly as now both of them are studying.

Neil: Amol is a good guy, l can think about him in future. Let's Amol & Kareena decides their future.

Avni: Yes and we need to search a good life partner for my best friend - Karan.

Neil smiled and nodded.

Neil: Karan is indeed a mature and understanding person who has handled the situation very well.

Avni : Yes, after all he is my best friend.

Voice: You guys are talking about me instead of romancing ?

Neil: Karan, come inside

Karan: Yes, today l had an important meeting hence after the l came directly came over here.

Neil: That's good

Neil and Karan hugged each other. Neil suddenly observed a lipstick shade on Karan's white shirt collar. Neil smirked at Karan and indicated Avni to look towards Karan's shirt. Avni too saw it and gave teasing smile towards Karan.

Karan: What happened to you guys suddenly? Why both of you are looking strangely towards me ?

Avni: Karan monkey, who kissed you today?

Karan: What are you saying choco chips?

Avni: My dear best friend, why lipstick shade is on your white shirt ?

Karan noticed it and facepalmed himself.

Karan: This thing happened because of that new clumsy PA.

Avni: PA ? Interesting, new story in cooking up in Karan's life.

Karan gave wth look towards Avneil.

Avni: Come on Karan, tell us everything from starting.

Karan: Look one week ago, my old PA left his job as he shifted back to Kolkata hence he recommended one girl for the PA post. I took her interview, she is bit clumsy but have good education and experience background hence l hired her.

Avni: Then ? She does her work on time?

Karan: Yes , she is professional about her work but doesn't care about herself. Sometimes she gets engaged in the work that she forgets to have lunch then l have to remind her about the food.

Avni: Good, l like this girl

Karan: She is very clumsy, she keeps on falling from here to there. Today she mistakenly fallen on me and l guess her lips touched my shirt.

Neil: By the way, what is her name?

Karan: Aditi Rathore

Avni: wow nice name, l want to meet her.

Karan: Don't become a match maker Choco chip, now you concentrate on Neil and your life.

Avni: I have a guy feeling that Aditi Rathore will be your soul mate.

Neil: Same here, new girl is entering in Karan 's life. Now his heart will beat for her.

Karan: Guys, have you both got drunk ? Bye guys, l am going.

Avni: Areeee Karan monkey listen na .......

Karan ran away and Avneil started laughing on him.

Avneil: Aditi will rule Karan's heart.

Hiiii,

Next chapter will be epilogue.

Stay tuned!!

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!