Ch 11: Neil is in love?

Hello!!

Finally updated this story after long time. I promise next time you will get the update soon only if you vote. If you missed the link of the chapter then kindly read the previous chapter. Now enjoy reading📖 ❤

Inlined comments are always welcome ❣️ ☺

Ch 11; Neil is in love??

Kareena: Avni bhabhi please wait for 2 minutes

Kareena: Avni bhabhi please wait for 2 minutes. I forgot my purse inside the hospital.

Avni:  okay no problem, l will wait for you. Come fast or else we both will be in a great trouble. Neil must be angry on us.

Kareena: yeah will come soon.

Kareena passed from the corridor. Amol was standing near it.  He finally saw his dream girl.

Amol: oh god my dream girl is here. I can't believe this. Ka.....Kareena.... Kareena.

Kareena didn't heard Amol hence she went.

( Yes, so the dream boy Amol had a huge crush on Kareena, who is Neil's sister. Few readers had guessed it that Amol was having crush on Kareena in the previous chapters ☺.Congratulations to them for guessing it correct ❤)

In the Khanna mansion

Neil & Shweta were looking at Kareena and Avni , while they were standing quietly.

Shweta : oh gods not expected from you both. Avni and Kareena you guys are looking very late, very late very late very very late late late very late very very late.

Neil: Mom please don't sing the song.

Shweta: okay I will keep finger on lips.

Neil: Better

Avni laughed loudly

Neil: ( glaring) Don't laugh Avni

Avni: ( suppressing her laugh) Okay

Kareena: ( while holding her ears) sorry , actually we both went to the hospital.

Neil: (shocked) Hospital....Avni....Kareena...Are you fine?
( to Avni) Are you okay? ( crashing Avni's cheeks & limbs)

Kareena:  Yeah we are fine, and l am very tired. Let me sleep.

Neil: Take care of yourself Avni.

Avni nodded sweetly

**

Vidyut:  well done Ballu, you did a great job. You purposely pushed Ashish Mehta from the staircase. Now he will regret to be my enemy. Firstly he lost his daughter Avni. Now he lost himself.

Ballu smirked

**

( Warning: Some bit of hot scene of Avneil is written, if you are uncomfortable by reading such scene then kindly ignore it 😂😂🤭🤭)

Background music :

Tip-tip barsaa paani
Paani ne aag lagaayi
Aag lagi dil mein to
Dil ko teri yaad aayi
Teri yaad aayi to
Jal uthaa mera bheega badan
Ab tum hi batao sajan
Main kya karu

😂😂😁😁

Neil's pov:

It was a beautiful weather hence me & Avni went outside. Suddenly it started raining. As l hate rains hence l ran near the tree to stand under the shade. Avni being the rain lover, she started running in the middle of the road. Droplets of rain were falling on her.

" Avni, you will fall sick. Come here", l commanded at Avni

" Nope, l want to enjoy rain", giggled Avni.

Suddenly she started jumping & dancing. Here l started looking at her, her beautiful face, her delicious lips, her sparkling eyes.

She was looking beautiful, her saree was sticking to her body & water was running from her chin to neck & hiding inside her valley of blossom. She brought new emotion in me. I started loving rain. Yes mom was correct, l started loving rain only because of Avni.

I pulled her closer towards me & started touching her face, her neck & finally her lips.

" I love you Avni", l finally said her .

Avni blushed like a new bride, her cheeks turned into crimson red shade.

Without hesitation, l captured her lips into mine. It was our first kiss. I sucked her lower lips & moan slipped out of her mouth. It was a passionate night for us.

Avni: Neil.... Neil.... Woke up.... Neil....

Avni pulled entire bucket of water & throwed harshly on Neil. Neil waked up in a jolt.

Neil: yes?

Avni: Were  you dreaming? I am calling you from last 10 minutes.

Neil scanned his room.

Neil: Dream? Was our moments dream?

Avni: Which dream? Which moments?

Neil: nothing, l have to go to the office. I saw some wild dream.

Avni was thinking something deeply which blush crept on her cheeks. She went to cook breakfast.

Neil's pov;

Oh god, the rain, the beautiful moments, the kiss everything was a dream. Am l falling in love with her? I even said three magical words to Avni in my dream but Avni is my fake wife, l.... Have to think something deeply. Do l love Avni? Yes l am, finally l am in love with my fake wife.

**

Hola!!

Here was the next chapter....

How was it??

So it was Neil's dream 😴💭🤭🤭😂

Finally Neil realised that he is in love with Avni ❤❣️

Will Avni too realise it soon??

If you like the chapter then vote & share your views 💞

Take care!! (✿❛◡❛)