Ch 20 : Avneil's conversation

Hiiii

Ch 20: Avneil's conversation

Enjoy Reading📖

Shweta, Bebe, Prakash everyone entered Khanna mansion after their respective parties. Kareena was still at her friend's place. They were shocked to see Neela, Karan, Amol and commission officer in their place. Avneil faces were filled with sadness. Tears rolled down from their eyes by remembering their precious moments in their room.

Flashback starts

Neil: Always remember this Avni that whatever I did, I only thought about you because I care for you. Avni, you already made a beautiful place in my heart.
Avni was only staring at him with moist eyes. She was hurt by Neil's behaviour. One side of her heart says that Neil was correct because he was struck up in that situation but one ride of heart denied as Neil betrayed her. She was all confused. The main thing was that Avni started falling in love with her fake husband.

Avni: Yeah its okay, but the bitter truth is that I have to leave this house. Now onwards I will stay with my parents.

Neil: Avni, I am your friend first. Whenever you face any problem do remember her me. I will always stand beside you.

Avni: Hmm

Neil's pov:

Avni, I don't know how to ex[press my feelings for you but I started falling in love with you, with your innocence, with your naughty, with your sweetness, with your anger with your everything. It is my bad luck that your mom and Karan came to take you so soon. You were engaged to Karan. Maybe....no...no...might be...you...lo...love him. I will be happy with your decision. I will know that I cannot take any please in your bff. I love you Avni...yes finally I can say that Mr. Khanna felt in love with fake Mrs. Khanna but unfortunately I can't open my heart in front of you.

Avni's pov:

Truly destiny played a game with me. I have started feeling something for Neil from bottom of my heart. I am not sure about my feeling. Maybe when Neil in the past said that I am his wife maybe that time some kind of feeling blossomed in my garden of heart. It is said that distances makes the relationship more stronger. I think Neil will be my soulmate but what about Karan? He said that I was engaged with him. Did I loved in past? Firstly I need to recollect my past then only I will justify my feelings. Although tonight I thought to express or share my feelings for Neil still my heart is confused. I need to find out the difference between loving and liking. Maybe Karan was my past but what about my future?

My suprise got spoiled but I finally found out the truth. Life is so unpredictable. Not one can assume what will happen with us in future hence life is just like ice-cream, we need to enjoy it before it gets melt. I am struck up between Neil and Karan.

My heart beats for whom?

Flashback ends

Avneil's were remembering and cherishing their povs. No one knows what holds for them in future. God must have planned something special for them.

Holllllaaaa!!

Keep thinking what will happen in future in Avneil's life.....

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!