Ch 22: Avni in Mehta Mansion

Hello!!!!

Enjoy Reading😇📖

Avni reached near the Mehta mansion

Avni reached near the Mehta mansion. Myraid of thoughts were running in her mind. She was all clueless. Amol her younger brother was trying her level best to remind their mischievous past memories. She wanted to meet her father who was sleeping on the bed and eagerly waiting for his daughter arrival with in few minutes  Avni reached her Mehta mansion. Although it was dark night still lights were on.

Neela: Bacha here come your house.

Avni simply nodded at Neela's statement. Karan being a gentle man helped Avni to get down from the car. She was staring at the lavish mansion. They went inside, Anjali the aunt of Kyra and Karan came near the door and showered flowers on Avni.

Amol: Di, she is Kyra, sister of Karan bhai.

Kyra blinked her eyes shyly.

Anjali: I am Parental aunt of Karan and Kyra. I know you don't remember anything about us but rest assumed you will recollect everything soon.

Avni: ( said weekly) Hope so aunty. First of all, I want to meet my dad.

Neela quickly took Avni towards their room. Lights were off. Ashish was sleeping in one of the bed. Neela switched on the lights. Avni found a fragile figure lying on the bed.

Avni: Da..Dad

Ashish heard a murmuring sound hence he opened his eyes and found Avni staring at him. He quickly ran towards her and engulfed Avni into a tight hug. A dad, a King was missing his precious princess.

Ashish: Av....Avni child... you are fine right?

Tears were filled in Avni eyes although she does not remember anything but she was enjoying the moment, the fartherly love which she never got from her fake father-in-law Prakash Khanna.

Avni: Yes dad, I am good.

Ashish: Yes Kiddo is back, now I will get well soon.

Happiness was reflecting in everyone's face but Avni was missing someone.

In Khanna mansion,

Prakash: It's better that girl went from our house.

Neil: Dad that girl has some name. Her name is Avni.

Prakash: Yeah.... Yeah.... Our fake daughter in law.

Shweta: I am going to miss Avni so much.

Plethora of thoughts and images were encrafting in Neil's mind.

Neil's pov : Avni l am missing you already, our room is silence. I want to hear your chirping sound of laughter, l want to dance with you, l want to share my chocolates with you, l want to cook food for you, many drams are incomplete without you but in the deep of my heart l know that Karan is lucky to have you.

Shweta: Neil it's late night go to sleep.

Neil: Yeah mom, good night.

Sleep was away from Avneil's eyes. They were thinking only about each other.

Hey!!

Here was an update....

I hope you all like it.....

Guys which book you want me to update next? Comment down below:

1. Avneil OS

2. Made for each other

3. My heartbeat for whom??

4. Previous thoughts and quotes

Once l get at least 115 votes in this chapter then l will update the suggested one book.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!! ❣️

Much love!! ☺