Ch 38: Back to normal

Hiii!!!!!!!

Enjoy Reading!! 💗💗

Just few chapters are remaining for this book to get completed.......

Kindly vote, comment & share this book with your friends & family. Your amazing, sweet comments & votes motivate me to write more chapters 😊.

Neil: How is Avni doctor?

Doctor: It's good news, Avni is out of danger. She opened her eyes and asking for Neil.

Karan was bit disappointed by hearing Neil's name but he maintained steady look.

Neil: Thank you doctor.

Meanwhile Anjali and Kyra too came in the hospital as Karan already mentioned them about Avni's health.

Neil went inside the cabin and found pale Avni laying on the bed. Bandages were sticked on her forehead. Neil went towards her and sat beside her.

Neil: Avni

Neil called Avni softly. Avni opened her eyes and gave faint smile.

Avni: Neil

Saying this Avni was about to get up but Neil stopped her and helped her to again lay down on the bed.

Avni: Neil l got the memories back. Now l can remember each and every thing whatever happened in the past.

Neil smiled coyly by hearing it. Finally his Avni can recollect her past reminiscence.

Neil: Everyone will be happy to hear it. Karan also came to see you. He is standing outside.

Avni: Really? Please call him

Neil: yes

Neil went outside the cabin and told everyone regarding Avni's flashback memories. Everyone were very radiant about this new piece of news.

Neela; Thank god, my bacha got her memories back. Now she will remember everything.

Neil nodded

Neil: Karan , Avni is calling you. Please go inside.

Karan : me ?

Neil: Yes

Everyone gave a questionable look towards Neil.

Karan went inside and found Avni staring at him.

Karan: Hiiiii, Avni are you fine ?

Avni: I am good but how are you ?

Karan: I am also happy for you. Neil is perfect for you.

Avni: Karan please forgive me.

Karan: Come on Avni, l love you. It's not necessary that you have to receprocate my feelings back. Neil will take care of you choco chips.

Avni eyes started getting wetting.

Avni: Please say choco chips again. My ears were longing to hear it.

Karan ( smiled ) : choco chips, l will always be your best friend. No one can take this place.

Avni : Of course, Karan l want you to be happy and successful in your life. I will search bride for you. Your heart will beat for her.

Karan gave a shy smile.

Karan: Now let it be, let's talk about your marriage. You got your memories back and will get marry to Neil soon. Girl make me uncle too soon.

Avni: Karannnnnn monkey l will kill you.

Karan: Don't worry, l will join you back in the hell

Avni and Karan started laughing loudly.

Avni: What about Anjali aunty ? Is she still angry with me ?

Karan : no, she is not. Infact she has accepted everything. We beleive in this mantra that whatever happens, it happens for our betterment.

**

After a few minutes, Avni was having a banana in the hospital and everyone were pampering her like a child.

Shweta: Silly Lilly Avni, eat apples too.

Avni: Shweta mom, l am already full. Please l can't eat more

Bebe: What is this Avni, you have not yet touched grapes.

Avni: Please bebe

Avni gave innocent look towards everyone.

Amol : Good news guys, we can take back Avni di to our mansion.

Avni: Amazing news

Shweta: Prakash ji, you are here ?

Suddenly Prakash came into the hospital room and everyone were surprised with it as he never liked Avni.

Prakash: Actually Kareena told me about Avni's condition so thought to visit here.

Neela : Prakash ji please sit.

Prakash: No .....no actually l made here for one more reason. I have thought something about Neil's marriage.

Neil: Dad please l don't want to talk anything now.

Prakash: Neil just listen to once, l have thought a lot and have chosen Avni for you .

Everyone gave exhilarated look towards him. Avneil were in seventh heaven. They were as happy as a sandboy. Finally Prakash has accepted Avni as his future daughter in law. This time Anjali was delighted. She has accepted everything as her and her children's faith. 

Prakash: l have one more thing to announce.

Ashish : What ?

Prakash: Today l had a talk with the priest regarding Avneil 's marriage. Next marriage date is after one month so l thought to fix that date . Is it okay for everyone?

Everyone were again surprised with the revelation. Today Prakash is giving mini heartache to everyone.

Karan: Let's call for the celebration

Anjali: Yes , a get together tomorrow at my place. Mehta and Khanna families are invited at my place.

All the ladies, especially Avni, Neela, Shweta and Bebe gave a warm smile towards Anjali.

A few days later in the afternoon, Avni was discharged from the hospital. She was completely fine. Currently she is sitting on the bed and watching Shinchan cartoon. Mehta, Khanna and Wahi families are chilling out down. Everything was back to normal.  Avni heard a knocking sound. 

Avni: Yes

Neil: May l come in to be Mrs Avni Neil Khanna?

Avni gave a mischief smile towards the Neil who was standing near the door.

I hope you liked the chapter

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!