Ch 3: Maybe revenge game

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Shower your love through inlined comments 💖

Neil:  Mom I don't know whatever our decision was correct or wrong? I only want Avni's happiness

Neil:  Mom I don't know whatever our decision was correct or wrong? I only want Avni's happiness. Her parents maybe upset and might be her h...husband.

Shweta: Husband? How do you know that she is married? She was not wearing nupital chain or vermilion on her forehead.

Neil: But mom, there was ring on her left hand ring finger. It shows that she is committed and her clothes. You can easily guess that she maybe from a high profile family. Maybe her business rivals had kidnapped her.

Shweta: Oh my God, what to do with this boy. Stop your assumptions. Days have passed now we have to take Avni to our home. Doctor said, don't give her stress. Till then we have to continue our acting.

Neil: Yes mom, now Avni is our responsibility. My personal messenger/influencer is already searching Avni's parents and kidnappers. Maybe we get some hints.

Avni was dressed up in a beautiful olive green colour anarkali. She was looking damn gorgeous.

Neil: Avni let's

Neil: Avni let's....

Neil couldn't complete the sentence as he was busy staring at Avni. Avni was too lost in Neil's world. Their cute eye lock 👀🔐.

Neil: Beautiful

Avni: Huhh?

Neil: I mean, you are looking pretty as cool as cucumber.

Avni: l am looking like cucumber? 🥒

Neil; no l mean you are looking as sweet as sugar.