Ch 34: Khannas accepted Avni

Holllaaa!!

Guys are you enjoying this story so far???? Because the response is really very low

It is my kind request to all of you to share this book with your friends and followers so that maximum people reach it out. Kindly vote & comment too ☺.

I have drafted many chapters but votes are less hence l was not feeling to upload the rest chapters but for the few amazing readers who keeps on messaging me to upload the next chapter hence l am uploading it especially for them 🤟.

Share!! Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!! ❣️

In Mehta mansion

Avni arrived home quite late. All the lights in the living room were off. It seems that everyone slept peacefully. She enjoyed her special day with Neil enthusiastically. She starts remembering  everything, Neil's gift, Neil's proposal, Neil's precious hug and kisses. An adorable blush appered on her beautiful face. So many things happened in a single day. She silently went towards her room. She quietly observed that her younger brother Amol's room lights were on. She knocked on his door. After few minutes later he opened the door.

"Amol you didn't slept till now?", curious Avni asked to Amol.

"No di..... Actually I was not feeling like to sleep", Amol said in pain voice.

"Are you hiding anything Amol? You can share everything with me", Avni tried to explain Amol.

"No di, I am fine", saying this Amol directly laid on the bed.

Avni was observing Amol's room quietly. Surely he in problem but he is not ready to share anything. She looked on the corner of the bed and  found his secret crush Kareena's photo frame

Amol still misses Kareena so much. Avni made a mental note to talk with Neil regarding Amol and Kareena's relationship. Amol is still a student but he loves his Kareena so much.

Next day

In Khanna mansion

Shweta served healthy breakfast to everyone. Prakash was reading news paper. Seeing Neil sitting down on the chair, Prakash kept his newspaper down.

Prakash: Where were you last night?

Neil: You were awake? I thought every one slept.

Prakash: You were not in the office. Where were you?

Prakash ignored the previous question and again bombarded Neil with tons of questions. Neil was about to speak before Bebe inturpted.

Bebe: No talking while eating. Finish the breakfast first.

Neil and Prakash nodded.

Prakash completed his breakfast very soon. He was waiting for Neil.

Shweta: Prakash ji, you want to eat more food?