graduate day. final 2:

All of the boys were stood in a row . Beaming with joy. Rain looked over at the crowd to see his mom looking proud. His heart melted , I finally can make you proud, I did it mum , I did it all because of you, I love you mum. His eyes now scanned for his lover but he was no where to be scene. Frowning a bit he shook it aside as the people were making there way to the kids.

~~~skip bc I don't know what happens at college ~~~

Every one threw there hats in the air celebrating those who didn't graduate still celebrating with them. Rain ram down hugging his mother than back on stage to cheer with his friends. Soon the mic was turned on and everyone looked in it direction.
Rains wyes widened as he saw phayu looking so beautiful yet so hot. If he was a snow man he would have melted away in am Instant as how hot phayu is.

"Hello everyone, as some people may know im phayu" he said smiling as people cheered for him.

He took a deep breath. And started agian . " I am here to celebrate someone graduation, this person is very special to me and I love his with all my heart" the crowd git silent people looking at each other with a shocked face wondering who could be so special to THE phayu.

He sighed once more. "Rain , baby I need to ask you something and to congratulate you on graduating " he said slowly, making his way to Rain. The crowd more shocked than ever , mouth dropped open a bit , obviously sky wasn't shocked more like grinning.
"Rain" he started agian holding rains soft hands gently.
" Rain I've loved you all my life I would know what to do without you. Your my whole word , my missing piece of my heart. Without you I would crumble down. We both have faced many challenges along the way and will continue to face them. But as long as your with me I can face anything" phayu said with a smile and sparking eyes telling you he's telling the truth.

Rains eyes were on verge of tears. And so was the crowd some still shocked some haply for the couple and obviously some jealous it wasn't them in that position.

Then out of no were catching everyone's attention.
Phayu nelt down on one knee and popped the question.
"Rain will you marry me ?"

Everyone was silent.
Then Turing to Rain for his answer.

Now Rain was crying not stop.
Phayu thought that was a sign he was saying no as the boy stood there frozen.
Phayu rised of the ground on cupping the youngers face.

Slowly Rain nodded and kept nodding with a bright smile on his face.
Phayu smiled back happily he hugged the younger.
Everyone cheered for them and sky was happy that his friend was happy then leaving for toilet.

Crash

"Oh sorry" sky quicky apologised
Nah" it's fine " a strange good looking mam said.
Sky looked at him with confused eyes.
The stranger talked agian "prapia" and you cutie?"
"Uh sky" sky felt red to hus cheeks.
Prapia smiled "Nice meeting you sky"

The end finally.

Hope yoy enjoyed this.
I made this story so long ago and now it's finally complete.
Sorry that it's not amazing and sorry that it's short but I have no more motivation for this and need to start to do more stuff with school.

Bye bye.

Lover:
💞🤗