chapter 8

The next day.

"Ringggg" "ringggg" my phone buzzed I slowly opened my eyes I let out a loud "ughh" reaching for my phone, it was my alarming going of, I turned it off looking at the time. "FUCK" I yelled "IM LATE,SHIT" I quickly ran to my closet and put anything on that matched and ran down stairs forgetting my breakfast and messy hair. Dashing out the door. Surprisingly phayu was waiting outside leaning on his motorbike 🏍 I ran to him "phayu?"" What are you doing?" I said in confusion he laughed "I'm here to take you out on our date" "Huh?, phayu our is tomorrow, now I have to go I'm late for college " as I began to walk again phayu grabbed my wrist and leaned to my ear and whispered " darling whats the rush, you have 2 weeks of college, so we can so on our date." I look at him to see if he was lieing I saw nothing "come on" he said as he dragged me to his motorbike, "hop on " I did get on . "Hold on tight " he said. I pulled my arms around his waist slowly making my way down near his pants, he got hold if my wrist "better keep those hands away or you will be punished" he started his bike agian and I kept my hands near his pants . He shook his head doing a slight laugh then set off . When we arrived I didn't notice the place, I've never been here. It was so darn posh. Very rich,very popular. I grabed onto phayu's arm tight in hope to not loose him. phayu realised that I was nervous and reassured me that everything was going to be fine. So I believed him what's going to happen anyway where in a restaurant. We finally got a table and sat down and ordered. It was real cute he held my hand , he fed me it was the best date ever but every once in a while I can see phayu's face frown then smile when he see's me it got me curious he was acting weird, "babe what's wrong" I asked he just looked at me and said it was nothing and said to enjoy our date. This kept happening for the past 5 minutes so I had enough and stormed of ignoring him. I was so angry that I didn't notice where I was going and then ...