chapters 3

Warning- swearing

"Hmm" "phayu.." "RAIN, RAIN CAN U HEAR ME" "DONT LEAVE ME".... ahhh! Suddenly I woke up , eyes wide open in shock ,sweat rolling down my face.
"What was that?" .... i thought to myself for a while but I couldn't find a answer.. ugh it was probably not important I wipe the sweat off my face, and walk to the bathroom for a shower , turn to my left realising I was crying ... why was I crying? I shake my head and get in the shower 🚿 my head was full off questions. I stand there for a few minutes until I hear a knock on my door. I yelled "coming," as I quickly get dressed and open the door. It was my mom "hey ma", "hey honey how are you feeling" " what do you mean ma I feel fine , why did something happen" I asked confused
My mom looks at me her smile fades away and soon turns into tears. Mom?! Why are u crying , what happened!tell me?! Try honey, try to remember what happened yesterday.. once she says that she leaves , leaving me puzzled and worried 😟, I floped on my bed trying to recall all the things that happened last night 🌙...."hmm" I said to myself. All I could remember was phayu coming to my college, and him kissing 💋 my neck in the school nurses office ,in the staff toilets 🚻 . "UGH" I said angrily and went under my covers. I tried to calm down,close my eyes, relax,and think......" HOLY SHIT" "I remember now" recap - once college was over me phayu was walking me home with a smirk on his face , looking like he just won a massive prize. I had enough of him and ran away this time fast enough fir him to not be able to catch up. I ran into a dark alley. I couldn't see shit. That's when I heard a noise, it sounded like someone was coming at me , I looked left and right still I couldn't see them, all I could hear was running and slightly phayus voice from the distance , then it all got black, the running had stoped and I heard a gun shot and i felt phayus soft hand on my face , screaming my name, but I couldn't quite hear it. He seemed sad.

3