chapter 2

Skip Sunday , now it is Monday , I was walking with sky trying forgot what phayu said to me when he kissed me💋
"See you tomorrow sweetie"
"What did he mean by that?" "he's not coming to my college right? Every time I saw someone coming towards us I would always hide behind a wall..."rain what are you doing""your wasting our time come on".
"Heyyy,- " "don't 'heyyy' me if u have a stupid idea just leave it"-(sky) "skyy why u always so mean to me,I just wanted to ask you if we could maybe skip the lesson for today?"(rain) Sky slaps me on the head "ow!" "Did you pump your head on a wall or what?!" " what got you that idea" sky yelled but not to loud so not much people could hear us. Annoyed sky grabs me and drags me inside. Wheres phayu? Is he not here? OH THANK GOD!....spoke to soon , when we got in there was a massive crowd...could you guess who it was...you guessed right it was phayu..."ughhhh" he actually came. Soon my anger came to an end and switched to nervous. I turned around to leave but Before I could go he grabed my wrist agian "this is the one, thanks for your help teacher " "what?" All the teacher said was I was a good student and could borrow me whenever he liked . This damn teacher so stupid I rolled my eyes🙄 trying to escape phayus grip " why are you trying to leave rain, come on stay , let's tell everyone what happened yesterday shall we?" Phayu laughed and I started to go red. Phayu started agian " ok guys so here's what happened-" I quickly covered his mouth before he could say anything else and dragged him into the school nurses office.
"Why did you do that" I said
"Why did u stop me?" Phayu grinned
He leaned over me attempting to kiss Me Again but I stopped him."What do u want phayu" I tried to sound not nervous at all.
"Someone's red agian~" phayu said in his flirting voice.
Phayu kissed my neck and I was about to push him away until we heard a knock 🚪 "hello?" "Anyone in there?"
Shit it was the school nurse I quickly pushed phayu and me in a staff toilet and locked it, our faces were so close I could feel his breath. He started to kiss my neck agian. "Shit what mess did I bring myself into" I was stuck in a toilet with phayu and I couldn't leave because the nurse was in there. "Shit, shit, shit , i fucked up" I said quietly to myself. Then phayu continued to kiss 💋 my neck , I tried to tell him no but my body said yes.

(2)