chapter 6

I smiled and turned over ignoring him, phayu spooned me and I couldn't escape his arms he just kept asking me for a answer over and over agian. I told him to shut up and go to sleep but he wouldn't and started to kiss my neck saying if I don't give him an answer, I might not be able to walk. I blushed really hard loosing my words, phayu pushed me over once agian pinning me AGIAN, he smirked 😏 at me glaring into my eyes, waiting for me to answer.
I pushed him away and said if he doesn't shut up and go to sleep I will go home and sleep in my own bed instead of his. He finally gave up, "finally I can sleep" I said relieved. Phayu spooned me. "Goodnight mi amor 💖 " he said that as gave me one more kiss 💋 on my neck... the next day I woke up with out phayu I rubed my eyes and got dress , "phayu" I called he didn't answer me "phayu" I called again, I ran downstairs worried but as I look on the table there was some food and a note and it said " I'm going out to buy some things, I made you breakfast hope you enjoy it darling, stay safe, love you - phayu" I smiled and kissed 💋 the paper and sat down "wow these are so good when did phayu know how to cook 🍳 so well" I said to myself. "Hmm once I finish these I should wash up..yh I'll wash up for phayu" I thought to myself. "Spash" "water sounds" 💧 as I continued to wash up I felt something cold touch my waist, I flinched and splashed water 💧 on them without thinking. I slowly 🐌 opened my eyes "PHAYU!" "I'm so sorry " do you want me to try dry it for you" I said panicking, he just laughed and hugged me tight. "It's ok darling " he said laughing with a smirk 😏 I thought this was going to be a lovely touching moment with him then all of a sudden phayu splashed me with water 💧. He laughed at my shocked face as I tried to get back to earth 🌎. I looked at him and he looked at me...we both started to laugh I guess this was a happy moment just a very wet one. As phayu started to give me a 'I'm back' kiss 💋 he whispered in my ear "so darling what's your answer?hmm?" I froze and then said "hmm I dont know , because if I say option 1 and be your wife your still my husband and if I pick you being my husband I'm still your wife, so it's not really a good fair deal" I said very posh for some reason. Phayu just laughed agian and said " I know what you should pick" "hmm? And that is ? I asked. He whispered in my ear Again,"you should pick option number 1 so then every one will know your only my sweat stupid baby " I blushed and tried to laugh "I, um, what did you call me " I said. He just stared at me impatient I did a little giggle and sighed " ok then I pick option 1" , phayu smiled and that soon turned into a grin , "ok " he said " since your my wifey you don't have to called me by my name, darling"
I thought for a while I've only called him by phayu and my boyfriend if someone I trust asks. He replied agian "ok , if you can't think of something then why don't you call me, babe, hubby, or ..." he smirked " or why don't you call me daddy 😏 " "hah you wish" I 😜 said "ill never call you that " phayu looked down then up "awh darling that's not what you said last night " i blushed and turned away , he started agian " actually you said it so many times I almost forget what my actual name was" he said with sarcasm, laughing at my tomato 🍅 face. He pulled me in grabbing my @$$ , "hey!"
Phayu just shushed 🤫 me . " There there darling don't worry it's its not like I haven't touched it before " phayu winked at me glaring at my neck to my eyes to my lips, I grabed his collar and pulled him into a kiss 💋. Later on the day I was waking around looking for phayu as I was walking past the massive gym I see him In there,he looked busy so I just left and went home. "Ding dong" "oh hello dear, you must be phayu " rains mom said. "I am , is rain in?"
Rains mom nodded her head." I dont know what he was doing but he came home with a fever so I gave him a pill he's in his bedroom probably sleeping 😴 " phayu ran 🏃‍♂️ upstairs. I slowly opened my eyes, to see phayu sat on my bed, with a angry look on his face. "Why on earth did you disappear without telling me " phayu said furiously I looked down "I'm sorry phayu, I- you just looked busy so I thought I'd go hone by my self "
"Yeah , well what if something happened to you and I wasn't there""hmm!?" Phayu said a bit less furious and more worried. "I'm sorry phayu, I didn't mean to" I said upset waiting for him to answer he didn't he just looked at me then pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry rain that was a bit to harsh" I laughed " its fine" (cough) (cough) phayu laid me down on the bed and layed next to me, "phayu" I said " you might not want to get to close you might (cough) catch what I have and get ill ". "I dont care as long as I'm with you , it doesn't matter " he said giving me that smile that always seemed to make me blush.

Sorry for the long wait I was very unmotivated. Idk when the next part will come out but hope you like it.👍