chapter 5

has s÷x read at your own risk.

When I woke up phayu wasn't in my arms I slowly get out of bed, my body hurting like he'll " you won't be rough my foot" what a big fat lie, I walk over to phayu's closet " jeez such a big closet, what will I wear" I said surprised. Then all of a sudden I felt phayu's arms around me, he bent down to my ear and said " Why don't you let me undress you and pick a outfit~" I stood there and did a small nod. Phayu started to undo my trousers. I started to get shy 🤭. "Why are u shy sweetheart, its not like i haven't seen it ~" I swear it felt like I just shot right in the heart. I turned my head see him smirking 😏, I sighed as I watched phayu pick a outfit for me ,for some reason I didn't trust what he was going to pick...after a few minutes phayu finally picked some clothes , "rain" "put this blind fold on " phayu said sounding very suspicious. But I followed what he said and put it on. As he put my shirt on there was loads of things going through my head "what's happening?"
"Is phayu going to do something to me?"
"What I'm I going to wear?"
"why do I need to be blind folded?"
"No reason" phayu said laughing, 5 minutes later.

"Done" phayu said with a laugh
I tried to take the blind fold off it was very hard because phayu tightened it to hard. "Let me do it" phayu said still laughing, as phayu untightened the blind fold I asked him why he was laughing " why are u laughing so much, what's so funny, what did you put on me" he said nothing 🤔 I
Stood up still not opening my eyes I would not dare to look I sighed " "on the count of three 1....2....3":"now" I quickly but nervous I looked down I gasped phayu I yelled "get back here right now what the have you put on me," phayu was already running down the stairs laughing his head off I ran 🏃‍♂️ down the stairs chasing him angrily 😡 . Once I I was close enough to him I leaped on him making on both fall on the couch, I was on top of him "PHAYU! WHAT GOT YOU THIS IDEA FROM, WHY THE HECK AM I WEARING A SKIRT!." I said furious phayu just smile and started to kiss my neck his kisses were like magic and melted my anger away, then phayu said something that blew my mind " if you don't like the the clothes that I picked why don't we just rippe them off and have some fun my whole ears for burning red , I slowly nodded phayu slowly took off my shirt and it threw on a table close to us he he started to kiss my neck and chest putting his fingers through my hair slowly making it down to my trousers he ripped his t-shirt off and slowly getting my pants off he started to kiss my thighs he then undid his trousers throwing them whatever he wanted across the room he slowly once agian started to kiss my body making his way up to my neck, licking 😏 , biting , and kissing 💋to show that he was in charge . It felt so good then all of a sudden I felt something cold and a bit hairy I look down to see it was phayu's ding dong he caught me staring and slowly 🐌 put it in with a smirk 😏, something then out of the blue came rushing through my veins some type of energy and I let out a small slight moan , phayu seemed to like 👌 that and continued getting more faster each time making me moan louder. Soon I found my self getting picked up by phayu and walked 🚶‍♂️ to the bedroom where we continued to make out there, once we finished I went to the bathroom to clean up with phayu behind me, the whole time we were In the shower phayu was hugging me from behind kissing 💋 😘 my neck, when I tried to get the shampoo I couldn't reach since phayu was taller than me he got it for me "stand still sweetheart " phayu said in his normal flirty voice. As phayu washed my hair I still felt something touching my back so I moved a bif forward and payhu got angry " I told you to stay still" I didn't move at all after that. Once we both was washed up we got into bed, I closed my eyes to go to sleep but phayu woke me up and whispered something in my ear which almost made my soul leave my body he said " do you want to be my wife or me be your husband ".

(5)