final 1 :

"Mhm°•" I tighten my eyes not wanting to wake up. But failed as I heard phayu's gentle warm voice and him gently shaking me. I look up at him, he looked so perfect it was a crime. He smiled and I smiled back. I lent in for a kiss but he put his fingers on my lips in a 'shh' way. Confused but I didn't ask. I just sat there and waited for him to start talking... "rain come, get ready".
I look at him as he walked to the wardrobe. "Get ready for what ?" I ask. He laughs " don't tell me you forgot all about college " eyes sparkling I could look in those forever and fall in love agian never getting bored.
Once I got pulled out of my daydream and back into reality I checked my phone. Texted sky telling him to wait outside college for me and started to walk over to were phayu was, I looked for something nice but simple.
Soon I decided to go with a light green hoodie and some grey pants. Comfy and simple.
I brushed my hair and went downstairs to get a snack before heading out.
Phayu slowly following behind, I was going to get some toast and egg and bacon but I was feeling lazy and just made toast. Sudden feeling a strong grip on my waist, I flip around ofcourse it phayu. I turn around so now I'm facing him. Leaning In for a kiss pur lips danced together never wanting to be separated but we had to breathing heavily the toast popped up making me flitch a little. I grab it and place it on a plate before getting some butter out of the fridge.
~~~~(time skip)~~~~~

I step put of the car giving phayu one last kiss before leaving.
I look around for a certain somebody.... oh there he is.
I walk over to sky who looked happy to see me but a little annoyance shown on his face.
"Why did you talk so long"
"Sorry I never told you to come so early".
"Yeah , yeah whatever let's go ", we head inside sky rushing to get to class even though we weren't late we still have 5 minutes. We arrive to the lesson bang on time because of sky's complaining and Sassy comments. We sit down waiting for lesson to end. It was so boring most people on here just slept or looking outside the windows normally I would also do that but this was different now we're getting close to the end and with me being in hospital fir quite a while I need to catch up and pass ( I have no idea how college works) writing as much as I can in my book so I can revise yuck that word is disgusting but it's fine I would have phayu to help me if he isn't busy with work.
Today we had to present what we did and how we did it bit since I wasn't here I didn't have to get up. I breathed out relieved , as the day got close to an end me , sky and the others (I forgot all the others names 😭) walked together talking about what were going to do when we leave.
That question stayed with me the rest of the day. What would I do? Will I di well? Phayus still going to be with me right? Will sky find a nice caring liver? All these questions gave me a headache so I ignored them and tried to focus on the teacher and the stupid ass lesson.

~~~(time skip agian I'm sorry)~~~

~~~end of college~~~

I let out a huff as I walk with sky calling my mum to see If she can pick us up.
~~~ringing~~~

Mum
Yes sweetie.

Rain
Hey ma.
Are you able to pick up me and sky as college finished.

Mum
Sure , just give me 20 minutes or so and I'll be there.

Rain.
Alright thanks mum.
Bye love you.

Mum
Bye sweetie
Love you too see you soon

~~~call ended~~~

I turn to sky smiling giving him a nod saying that she's coming in 20 minutes or so...
He nodded back and walked up to the edge of the path and sat down. I followed closely behind and following his actions siting down.
23 minutes has gone past and rains mother came. The boys rushing in the car , quickly throwing there seat belts on trying to get warm from the car.
"Sorry I took longer than expected traffic was humongous". She said with a little laugh as she started the car.  " it's fine mum, atleast you didn't abandoned us , haha ".  " hm very true" Mrs rain said nodding her head in a joking manner. Soon the car exploded with chattering and laughters all the way back home. Mrs rain dropped sky if first they both waved bye and went back home. Rain thanked his mum and dashed up stairs where the nightmare began.
He grabed his books and pen and got to work not missing a single question and obviously not cheating as that would be cheating and cheating would get him no where.  Once he was done he laid back in bed and rested putting his phone on charge slowly dazing off~.

The past few days have been the same.
Step 1:
Wake up.
Step 2:
Get reading and get all my stuff for college.
Step 3:
Eat breakfast or a snack and head out.
Step 4:
Arrive at college, walk to class with sky and start the boring day with tests.
Step 5:
Finally finish lesson and wait for his mum to pick him up or take bus.
Step 6:
Revise in bedroom and then chill and do whatever.

Nothing interesting but then agian its school and schools never intressting or fun.

Phayus prov :
Once I dropped of rain and gave him a kiss I watched his figure walk away until I couldn't see it anymore and start to drive off to work.
He was in a happy mood as he had a surprise waiting for his little baby.
Soon it would be rains birthday and he would be turning 19 --( ok so I forgot the ages in the book already so just to clear things up now : phayu+prapia is 20. Rain+sky are 18., rain will soon turn 19. Ok? Ok 👌 )
-- he wanted to do something special for him he always spoils rain on his birthdays but with all the hard things he's been going through he thought he would make it mire special. And even a bonus reward on graduation.
Phayu has been to busy to be with rain at the moment. He's been working and preparing the surprise.

~~~graduation day~~~
~~~also yest result day to see if they can graduate~~~

Sky and everyone else was so happy that all the stress was over and they could rest. But for rain his stress just got worser. What if I failed? Will phayu be mad? Wheres phayu?  Am I graduating?. Questions bubbled up in side eating him alive. Sky noticed his friends worried face and told him it would be alright. Once the crowd cleared up the guys walked over to the sheet on the wall looking for their names. Rains looked down scanning with hopefully yet worried eyes...he found his name. I passed?  Rains face was in shock, a smile kn his face from eye to eye. " I passed what about you guys?, sky?" Rains looked at them happily looking at each of their smiley faces they also passed. The group did a little dance to celebrate.

1275 words