|33|

(A/n:- I am going to miss this book so freaking much. I am not even lying.)

•┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈*┈┈┈*┈┈•
🖤 Final chapter 🖤
•┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈*┈┈┈*┈┈•

"Could you give us two potato twisters?" Jungkook flashed his infamous bunny smile with his two fingers in the air.

"Make it one please." Jimin perked from the side with hands clutching tightly onto Jungkook's elbow.

"Jimin..," Jungkook's voice softened.

"It...has a lot of oil, Kook. You can have it. I will sit by your side. Okay?" He smiled and tapped his hand over Jungkook's cheek once he found it.

"Oh...okay." Jungkook nodded and flashed the man two fingers again asking him for two twisters without saying out loud. The man chuckled and nodded back with a thumbs up.

They sat over the small wooden table in front of the stall with their hands still interlocked. Jimin hummed a random song with his head swaying along. Jungkook looked at the male and then at their hands.

I promise to make those voices accept defeat.

I won't let you wrap yourself in their darkness.

I won't let you turn into a Wrapped doll, Mimi.

"Potato twisters!" He called out and Jungkook jumped off his seat towards the man to take them. He paid the man and rushed back to Jimin's side.

"Mimi, can you hold this for me as I eat?" He asked.

"Sure, no problem." Jimin smiled at the cute wish. He quickly pulled a slice from the stick and placed it between his lips. He chewed it but after a few seconds, he scrunched his face.

"Is something wrong, Kook?" Jimin asked when he heard Jungkook make displeasing sounds.

"Something is missing in this." He shook his head and tried another slice, "I am not able to point it out. I think it's the salt...no it's the spice."

He kept complaining with every bite with hands dramatically moving in the air to explain the fault.

"Is it that bad?" Jimin's curiosity grew.

"It's not exactly bad but I am not sure."

"Really?" Jimin licked his lips as the smell hit his nostrils, his fingers slowly pressed against a piece of the potato slice before plucking it out. 

"It smells fine to me, Kook."

"It's not the smell but the taste, Mimi." Jungkook made a whole soap serial act.