|31|

(A/n:- The lyrics are from the song Set Me Free by Jimin

(A/n:- The lyrics are from the song Set Me Free by Jimin. It's an amazing song so go and stream it now.)

_

___

Jungkook pulled the brakes and both of them jerked forwards due to the force. He quickly unlocked the door and ran towards Jimin's side to unlock the door.

"Come on, Mimi!" He called out.

"W...where are we?" Jimin asked unsure of whether he should get down the car.

To kill your demons, Mimi. Jungkook thought.

"It's a secret, Mimi. Come out, quick!" Jungkook said.

Jimin would be lying if he didn't feel the butterflies when Jungkook casually placed his large hands over his tiny ones. He nodded and stepped out of the car. Jungkook closed the door and quickly interlocked their fingers before running ahead.

"Woah! Slow down, Jungkook. I can't see and what if I fall!" Jimin cried out as Jungkook continued to run with Jimin by his side.

"It's a flat road with practically no vehicles or humans. So run!" Jungkook said with his lungs breathing heavily as they ran down the road.

Jimin felt the angle of the road change. They were running downhill and he could feel himself being pulled forwards due to the angulation.

"Jungkook, I am scared! I might fall. Can we just slow down, please?" Jimin closed his eyes with the fear of falling face forward.

"A spark of fire strikes the dried grass almost inconspicuous to the eyes yet builds its empire as it spreads proudly over the vast green forest turning it into ash grey," Jungkook said catching his breath in between as they ran down the downhill.

"What does that supposed to mean-Ahh!" Jimin screamed as they ran forwards with no breaks.

"The spark begins as unwillingness to try out, and later turns into a huge ball of fear within yourself that restricts you from making an effort. How about crushing the spark before it hovers over you, Mimi? We still have halfway to go, so the question is would you like to feel the run or dwell in the fear of falling?" Jungkook said and his legs continuously running forwards and his hand pulling Jimin along with him.

"I-"

"Do you trust me, Mimi?" Jungkook's chest heaved up and down due to exhaustion, he quickly glanced at the male beside who wasn't answering.

Damn...

Guess, I overdid it.

He doesn't want this.

What a fool did you turn yourself into Jungkook? Jungkook scolded himself.

He slowly halted and Jimin stopped too with his head hung low with bangs of hair falling front covering those ravishing cheeks.