|24|

(A/n:- I am updating after a long time, which means you guys have also forgotten half the plot. Anyways, the story is currently running in the past where Jimin and Jungkook first met and Maddie is a rookie cupid.)

Let's begin the story!

Long chapter ahead!

Maddie's face was fuming with anger but she couldn't come to rest the argument she had earlier with Abby.

The cat around her neck tried to calm her down but it wasn't helping. She ordered the cloud to move at the fastest speed possible and drop her at Jimin's college.

She jumped off the cloud creating a spiraling force of air around her pushing everything around by an inch. Her eyes blazed with fire with the magic sparks flickering at the tips of her fingers.

I will show you, Abby.

How wrong you were about this couple!

She flicked her finger and the nearest human skidded their way towards her with wide-blown eyes unable to comprehend the situation.

Sorry, kid! I need your body for time being.

With that being said she entered the naive human's body taking full control of their actions. The blue pendant vigorously shook before burning red and slowly turning back to blue.

She slowly lifted the hands of the human and a wide smirk plastered over her face. She cracked her knuckles and relaxed her shoulders before walking into the university disguised as a student.

Rule number one:

Cupids aren't allowed to take full control over a human's body.

_____

Jimin stood in front of the classroom drawing circles with his toe and lip nibbling with anxiety. He peeped through the slightly opened door at the various groups that were working on the project together.

Hoseok insisted on his presence.

It simply means he should be there, right?

What if he screws it all up?

They are going to blame him.

They are going to talk behind his back-

"Hey!" A voice called out and a hand tapped over Jimin's shoulder. The latter freaked out and squatted down with small hands fisted and pressed against his ear.

"Woah! I am sorry. Did I scare you?"

Jimin slowly peeked through one eye and once he confirmed it was none other than Hoseok, he breathed in relief and stood up. His breath hitched the moment Hoseok flashed a warm smile and extended his arm for a handshake.

Jimin didn't break his head for the consequences and abruptly placed his hand on Hoseok's.

Oops! Wrong move.

Hoseok gripped his hand tight and pulled the boy into the room. Jimin gasped as he was being dragged with his feet skidding over the floor. He tried to wiggle his hand out but Hoseok locked it perfectly with both hands and effortlessly pulled the boy along with him.

"W...what are you doing?" Jimin managed to ask with all the anxiety shooting up his ass.

"Yesterday, you ran away without meeting my team and today you were standing in running mode. So, I decided it's best to catch you first and then talk to you," Hoseok spoke with heavy breaths escaping past his lips.