|16|

(Jungkook is like:- He is mine, bitches!😂❤️)

Long chapter ahead~

"Woah! This is so cool!" Jungkook let go of the luggage and rushed towards the mini-robot that was waving at them over the desk.

Jimin gasped in fear and ran behind Jungkook to circle his arms around his waist to prevent him from touching it, "Don't touch that!"

"But it's waving at me. I wanna touch it," Jungkook pouted and turned around to face Jimin with the latter's hands still over Jungkook's waist.

"I...am still working on that. Plus, it's too delicate and I don't want you to break it."

"Oh okay." Jungkook pouted and looked at the robot one last time before fixing his gaze on Jimin who was standing way too close to him.

Jimin didn't realise it until he felt Jungkook nudging his sleeve to be freed. He coughed a couple of times before stepping back, "I am sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. So, which is your bed? I am going to take the other one." Jungkook asked politely.

Jimin pointed to the right one that had pastel green bed sheets and a beautifully organized desk with the mini robot still waving cutely at the duo and a small red light flickering over its torso.

"I think it's out of battery. Don't you think?"

"Nope, it runs on solar. I still have a few modifications to do and I am trying to find a partner for that but-" and that's when Jimin paused himself.

What the fuck is he doing?

He wasn't going to tell Jungkook that he is a total loner at the college and make a fool out of himself.

Hell, no!

"You were saying?" Jungkook reminded.

"Oh! Um you see I have a lot of requests so I am still deciding on whom to choose as a partner," Jimin lied smoothly and chuckling nervously.