|32|

[A/n:- I came across a comment in my previous chapters and I had to make some things clear

[A/n:- I came across a comment in my previous chapters and I had to make some things clear. I ask for your theories because they give me a new outlook and help me build my story but that doesn't mean I am bound to go with your plot.

I am sorry if you weren't convinced by the last chapter. I try to be as original as possible and I do not want to add the cliche ferry wheel and fireworks, make the main leads kiss under the bridge and the end.

No, that's not how I want it. I want to give a rather simple yet powerful gesture that creates a difference in their emotions and also the reader. I am sorry if I hurt you with this message but this is how I write. I can't change it. I am extremely sorry.]

___
___
___

"Jungkook," Jimin called out and Jungkook slowed down at one point.

"What is it, Mimi? Is something wrong?"

"I am tired. Can't we just rest for some time?"

"I am afraid we can't do that. I have only one day to spend time with you-"

"We have been walking for the past one hour Jungkook because the car ran out of fuel. Can't we just stop by for a little time?" Jimin asked bending forwards placing his hands on his knees and breathing heavily.

Jungkook kneeled in front of him with his back facing Jimin's front, "Get on my back, Jimin." He encouraged.

"Hell, no! I don't want to burden you-"

"There is a place I must take you so please get on my back. We need to reach there before sunset. Please?" Jungkook uttered in a serious tone.

Jimin traced his toe in anticipation before accepting the stubborn guy's offer and stretched his hands in his front to find Jungkook.

Once, he felt Jungkook's shoulders, he quickly draped his arms around the male's neck and his chest pressed against the younger's back.

Jungkook quickly placed his hands under Jimin's thighs before lifting him. He firmed his grip as he slowly walked forwards. Jimin lips curled up as he felt the warmth spread from his back to his chest.

Jungkook felt like a comfort zone.

He felt like a cuddle bear.

Most importantly, he felt like the missing piece in his heart.

Maddie laid over her back on the cloud with the cat wrapped around her neck and flicked her finger.

Jungkook felt a sudden pull upwards and the weight over his back reduced to half. He held the male's thighs as he walked faster with a smile.

She turned over to look at the couple that slowly headed toward their destination. Her eyes blinked as she took in their expressions.

"Oyye, cat." She pulled its tail and the latter almost shrieked in pain and purred at her.