「 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

「𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

「𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

KAZEHAYA HARUKA COATED her lashes with a second layer of mascara. She put the tube down and took a step back, fanning her face with her hands; trying to dry it. She admired the beautiful, white kimono which fit her on all the right places and was imprinted with light, red flowers.

She turned body sideways to take a final look at the dress and to make sure whether nothing was out of place ; then nodding to herself, satisfied.

The silence was then broken when the shrill sound of phone ring echoed in her apartment.

She went towards the desk and picked up the phone which displayed the name:「 kei

"Are you ready yet?" she heard him say.

"Yes. I am," she grabbed the small purse which rested on the bed and headed towards the door. "I'm just exiting the house." she pressed the phone between her shoulder and ear as she answered. She locked the door and put the key inside the purse.

"I'm coming to get you."

"No. It's fine." she did not want to waste his time.

"Alright then. I'm waiting for you." she smiled as she heard the last part.

"It won't take long."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The brunette's eyes admired the scene in front of her. Several colours of kites with different designs decorated the blue sky along with white clouds.

She casted her eyes towards the ground, which was crowded by people of all ages. Children running around with the kites in their hands, teenagers competing who could fly it up the highest, some adults joining them, while others just watched the scene with their friends as they chatted away.