6|My Decision Matters

【6】

【6】

╰┈➤ ❝ [My Decision Matters]

______________________________

Song: Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

"And you said
'as long as I'm here,
no one can hurt you.'
Don't wanna lie here,
but you can learn to."

—————————————

DRAKEN AND I arrived at the place and that was when my eyes spotted the siblings who were already seated together in the booth, chatting with each other. When they noticed us walking into their direction, hands were waved in our directions.

Draken returned the gesture while my hands remained by my sides. Just looking at their energetic faces was draining my energy.

The said guy grabbed my wrist out of blue and causing me to flinch ever so slightly as he dragged me towards the siblings. "It's going to be fun, I promise." he said and we headed inside.

It wasn't fun to nobody's surprise. 

The three of them conversed, while my boredom filled eyes stared at the entrance hoping for that certain midnight haired male to arrive quickly.

"You two live together?" Manjiro's voice entered in my ears, causing me to pull my gaze from the entrance into his direction.

My mouth opened to answer, but like always and just like that time, Draken decided to interrupt. "Since we were six," 

The answer gave me a sinse of deja vú.

"Our mom's left us, so we have that in common." he added the unnecessary information.

My fingers clenched into fist at that. "I don't think anybody asked you for our biography."  I made an effort to make my voice sound calm and collected but clenching of jaw made my facade slip through a bit.