8| Murderer

【8】

8

╰┈➤ ❝ [Murderer]

Song : After Dark - Mr. Kitty

"We're leaving, we're talking
You're closer, it's calming."

________________________________

Third person's perspective:

_________________________________

DESPITE THE PLEASANT breeze swishing by, the warm feeling of each other's presence remained inside them, embracing the pair which was more than foreign to them. Hand in hand, fingers interlocked, steady breaths and rhythmic hearts; yet the two were only known to hold a platonic relationship.

"Just a few more minutes." a soft mumble was heard by Haruka. Was he implying that the act will only take a few minutes to drop?

Perhaps the ravenette wished to ask something but was reluctant to do so. Though, he took a deep breath and finally uttered the question. "Do you mind spending some time at my house?"

The sudden invitation left her surprised. "Sure, why not?" she responded after a pause.

Baji found the proposal necessary to explain. "My mom won't get mad if I have someone with me." was his reason which was said with a sheepish smile as he scratched the side of is temple.

That made sense. The brunette thought to herself.

A minute or two flew by and the conversation died, drowning them in an awkward silence. The midnight haired male cleared his throat while Haruka tried to keep her breath steady as she stared at the floor beneath.

Then suddenly her hand was lifted up by Baji, the very same one which he held. "Wow, your hand is so small." he mused with a soft chuckle, now pressing his large rough palm against hers'. "It's cute." he then held it once again, averting his gaze away from it, now staring forward with the previous smile which lingered on his face.