18 | Facades Fall

╰┈➤ ❝ 18

╰┈➤ ❝ 18

【Facades Fall

Song : On Accident - Nico Collins
(Check him out he's so underrated
and likes Anime. Most of his songs seem
Like he made them for the Brothel)

જ⁀I'll be coming, coming down
'Til I'm six feet underground
I swear I only fell for you on accident

_________________________

THE BLOND HAIRED MALE began to drag her away from the sight of potential spectators. He wanted no risks or interruption and was aware of the fact that a silent environment was needed.

"Let me go, I don't want to talk." she said, trying to yank her arm away from his grip, but he was too strong for that.

Her protests were ignored by him. His steps then finally came to halt when they entered in the deserted playground which gave off the scent of unpleasant memories to the pair.

Draken turned around to look at the brunette. "Tell me, Haru.. do you remember what happened in the playground the last time we were here?"  his eyes held the hint of desperation, as though expressing that he didn't want to hear 'no'  for an answer.

Haruka avoided the eye contact which Draken didn't quite like but he stayed quiet and waited patiently for her answer.

"Do you remember?" he pressed on.

Sweat began to form in Haruka's palms, fingers tightly clenched into fists as she mustered up the courage to finally say, "Yeah, we used to spend so much time here as kids."

"You know that's not what I'm talking about." Draken was determined to make the truth spill out of her mouth.

"Then I don't know what you're trying to say," she said and wiped her sweaty hands against her jeans. "I need to go, Emma is waiting for me."