17| The Curtain Lifts

╰┈➤ ❝ 17

╰┈➤ ❝ 17

【The Curtain Lifts
______________________

Third Person's Prespective

Haruka had changed herself back Into her own clothes as she readied herself to leave the Baji household after fixing her hair. The brunette slowly walked into the living room to get greeted by the presence of Ryoko Baji.

Her phone which she had in her grasp was shoved into the pocket of her jeans. "Umm.. Where's Baji?" she asked. Since she woke up, her mind was occupied with the thought of Baji and his absence.

She noticed the teenager, "He got a call from his friend Manjiro and I also asked him to get groceries for dinner," she explained and then noticed Haruka's attire. "You're going somewhere?"

Haruka mindlessly fiddled with the phone's chain which in her pocket and replied with a small smile, "Yeah.. Emma asked me to meet her.. and then from there I'll go back to the... er... my home."

The girl had no desire to reveal where she lived and what she called home.

Ryoko Baji nodded at that while noticing the hesitation but she didn't question anything else but only had one request in her mind to vocalise.

"It would have been great if you could stay here for some more time.." she trailed off while grabbing her neck tie from the couch nearby. "Keisuke is an only child, you see, and I love having a nice conversation with you and have a nice quality time, Haruka-Chan."

Haruka understood the feeling which Ryoko held inside of her. She understood that since Baji Keisuke was an only child and was a male, the feeling of loneliness lingered somewhere deep within her.

Maybe both of the Bajis felt loneliness but one found a solution and the other drowned herself in the workload. She knew the feeling well so much that...