16 | Secrets

╰┈➤ ❝ 16

╰┈➤ ❝ 16

【S E C R E T S】

Song : Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

I never would have left you alone
Here on your own glued to your phone
Never would have left you alone
For someone else to take you home

I could be a better boyfriend than him

_____________________

BAJI AND I SHARED multiple eye contacts the entire time while Mrs. Baji got lost in a story telling, letting me know every detail of her school life. The raven haired male tried to find various openings to reveal the reason behind my presence there, but noticing how interested she was in telling me about her teenage life, we couldn't do anything but listen to her.

Mrs. Baji then finally broke out of her trance and glanced at the clock. "It's getting late," she said which caused both Baji and I sat straight up at the spot, almost ready to reveal the reason. She then directed her gaze at me and asked, "Have you had dinner, Haruka-Chan?"

I paused for a second, not knowing how to respond because I felt really awkward but to my rescue came the raven haired male. "No, she hasn't." he replied.

"Perfect," She said and fixated her big brown eyes at her son. "Keisuke, go make something." she ordered.

I looked at Baji who groaned but got up anyway and only spared me a slight glance as he said, "Fine."

"I'll help." saying that much, I got up as well.

Mrs. Baji watched us with a smile on her face. "Sure."

Baji walked ahead of me as I trailed behind him, looking around, taking in the details of the unknown surroundings.

"You know how to cook?" I asked out of curiosity as Baji grabbed an apron and wore it before putting his hair up in a messy ponytail.