7 | Haunting Past

【7】

【7】

╰┈➤ ❝ [Haunting Past]

Song recommended :
Head in her heart - Nico Collins

"oh she's losing herself,
finally turning into somebody else
Finding her worth though a love
made in hell."

__________________________________

AFTER MY DECLARATION, cold silence followed which caused me to fidget in my seat but that was until Emma broke it. "If we're done then can we ask for the bill now?"

Maybe it too, was hard for her to survive in that suffocating situation.

Everyone hummed at her suggestion and with the bill was brought. Everyone began to split the bill and when it was the certain blond female's turn to offer her money, it was strictly refused by the blond haired male who sat beside me. He announced that he'd pay on her behalf but Emma wasn't the one to back down either, she fought till the end but then eventually gave up when he kept insisting.

Manjiro gave Draken a knowing look while Baji and I watched the interaction with our eyebrows shot up.

'simp'

The whole time I busied myself chatting with Baji while the rest of the group payed bill to the waiter who stood in front of our booth, but soon the conversation was interrupted when I noticed a tissue paper being slide up to me by a masculine hand.

I took the paper and unfolded it before I raised it up my head to look at the owner of it but that was not a very wise decision.

The small smile which lingered on my face while I was Indulged in a conversation with the raven haired male was wiped off entirely, replaced by a look of horror.