2

We've been in here for an hour since we stopped hearing sounds.Banging,bumping,screaming.But now,everything's quiet. "Check your radar."Trish says to Jannet. "No wifi." Jannet says."Lets go outside."Red says.I don't want to go outside.I dont know why though.Maybe it's because I'm scared.Im scared of what ill see.Debris.Dead bodies.The people at the elevator that wouldn't come in.This,this perfect night,all planned,in ruins.But I get up.I push open the door.The elevators caved in.Theres about an inch of water in the hallway where one of the water pipes probably busted.The emergency exit door is open.Probably forced open by the wind.We make our way outside.Trees down.The glass roof on the third floor of the building is shattered.Why did no one else make it to the shelter?Then I realize there's no body's.No one yelling for help in the ruins and debris.I suspect half of the cars to be gone,but to my surprise,they weren't .Most of them got tossed around,but none are....gone.Not a single peice got sucked in the tornado.I find my car lying on its roof.To my luck.Everyones quiet.Looking around dazed,like its a dream and all of this didn't really happen.Just four girls.No one else.Why isn't anyone else here? What happened? Are they buried in the ruins of the elevators? We should have seen someone by now.Dead or alive,But there's no one. "What now?" Trish says. Everyone looks at me like I have the answer.But I don't.I don't know what to do,where to go. "We should start back to the hotel." Red says."It's ten miles away and what if the tornado got it to?" Jannet says.Red points toward the coliseum. "The path goes nowhere near the direction of the hotel,it could have made a turn but,that's very unlikely."she says."And,we have to at least start walking."Its dark,9:00 pm.The street lights are out.We start walking.About thirty minutes later,we're probably where the tornado ended,we see lights."Yes!" Red yells.We get on the side and put our hands out.The car stops."Are you all ok?" A man with a London ascent asks."Yeh we're fine.Can you take us to the Grand hotel please?Its about 9 miles away."I say."Of course,hop in." He says.We do and he turns around.
---------------------------
"Thank you." I say and we walk up to our room.I turn on the TV."Six tornados appeared today in different parts of the world.Los Angeles,California/New York City, New York/Dallas,Texas/Nashville,Tennessee/Paris,France/and Rio de jeneiro.All Of these locations had forecasts for clear sky's and these storms did not show up on the radar.Meteorologists are looking in to this.No body's were found at any of the locations where the storms hit.Im Sarah Jackson for Channel 5 news."Strange.to strange.
The only thing to do,is sleep.
-------------------------
I get a rental car and we drive back to the coliseum just to get a better look."Six places,no body's found,they didn't show up on a radar." Red says.There a yellow line separating us and the coliseum.People are cleaning up debris."I can't,lets go back to the hotel."Trish says.We all start heading back."I don't get how or why this happened!"Red says as I'm driving."It's not possible."Trish says."If it wasn't possible,how did it happen?" Jannet says.I find a parking place and we go back in the hotel.
I take my notebook out.This is what I write:
How did it happen? Everyone wants to know.I want to know.So many strange things,so many,weird things in one day.Is it possible? I don't know.It had to have been.It happened.Nothing I could do to stop it.But I could have saved those people in the elevator,but I didn't.I just shut the shelter door behind.Now what happened to them? Did they get blown miles away? In a different state,dead? Some people says if you make a List it will help.So,maybe ill make a list.
What happened?
A tornado came through.
Where?
LA California
NYC New York
Dallas Texas
Nashville Tennessee
Paris France
Rio De Jeneiro
Weird things:
They came through the same day
Didn't show up on the radar
It was a clear,beautiful day
No body's were found