12

2 days before the wedding

Peter
"Bye baby.Icant believe next time I see you ill be walking down the isle."Red says and kisses me."Bye sweetie.I love you." I say.After Red and Ann leave,Theres a knock on the door."Jessie,go away." I say when I see her standing at the door.She walks in uninvited."No.I need to talk to you." She says."Well make it quick." I say."That girl,she's a gold digger.As soon as you get married she'll go to the bank and boom your poor.Then she'll leave you.Im warning you Peter."she says."You don't even know her." I say. "Or do I." She says."Go away." I say."Or maybe she won't even show up to your wedding.She'll just steal your money while your waiting there,alone at the end of the isle.The music plays and no Red." "Jessie,get out.Go! Now!"I say."This is your warning Peter." She says and leaves.

Ann

"Ugh." I sigh."Whats wrong?" Red asks."Steven said he won't be able to make it to the wedding.He has something he has to do."I say."Oh.Oh well that's ok."She says."Yeh well I wanted him to be there." I say."Hey,it's ok.Im tired.Im going to sleep."Red says."Ok,me to.Night."

Day of the wedding
"Ann? Come on! We have to leave so we have time to sign for the cakes then get the food ready and then get ready the hair and makeup and the bridesmaids hair and makeup and someone has to help the grooms men and...." She just pauses."This is so frustrating." She says."Hey,it's worth it." I say.

"Here is ze cakes madam." The baker from the cake shop says."Thank you." Red says."Madam,you look stressed." The baker says."No,just rushed." Red says."Let me help.I will tell ze caterers what to do.You go get ready.Only four hours till your wedding." He says."Thank you." Red says.
"Wheres my dress?" Red says."Here go put it on." I say. "What about the bridesmaids where are they? Do you have their dresses? Do you have your dress? Who's going to help with your hair? Someone has to help the groomsmen. " red says."Hey,calm down.Ive got it.Go put your dress on." I say. I help with Reds makeup and hair.Red helps with mine.We both help with the bridesmaids.Then the bridesmaids go help the groomsmen while me and Red stay and talk."This is it.Im getting married." Red says."Im getting married then getting on a plane to Paris tomorrow." She says.The bridesmaids rush back."It's time." One of them says."Ok.You know when to come out right?" I ask."Yep."Red says.I hug her.And walk out with the bridesmaids linked in the groomsmens arms.Peter walks up. The guests are here,decorations beautiful.Its perfect for Red.Then the song plays,everyone stands up.The flower girl comes out.Next is Red.Or Should be Red.Her grandfather should be walking with her.Her grandfather walks out on the isle looking for Red.Red never shows.We wait and wait.Then a phone rings.Its peters.He answers it."Hello?" He says.Then his faces turns serious.He drops his phone and runs.I follow him."Red? Red?" He yells.We go to the room where I last saw her.Her flower bouquet is in pieces,petal by petal."Who was on the phone?" I ask."Jessie.She said i told you."