18

Me and Peter lived happily ever after.

Ann moved off to Tennessee for a great job that pays alot,that's where she met her dream man.Or as she described him...."He's cute,sweet,rich,even tho I wouldn't care if he had money but,it is a plus! And we go on dates allll the time.....and I asked him about his family,just in case his mother you know,wanted to take over the world.But he's good."
I got a call a few months later from her
"Hello?" I said.
"AHHHHHHH! I'm engaged! Your going to be one of my bridesmaids! Ok....bye!"
Her wedding was what she always wanted.A camo blue theme.Her dress was beautiful with a camo sash around the waist.The groomsmen had on Camo blue vests under their tuxes.They honeymooned in one of her favorite places,the woods.There was a lake and places to go fishing and hunting....it wasn't Paris.....but oh well.

Jessie and Steven got found....but don't worry,they went out in a place for crazy people.Someones watching them twenty four hours a day.

Ann saw Violwt again....but don't worry,she wasn't a robot this time.

All of our lives turned out just how we wanted them to.

It was a long time before Me and Ann have seen each other,and I wanted to meet her husband,so we invited them to out house.
What a reunion!

Chaosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें