19

The door bell rings.Peter answers it."Hey!" Ann says.She comes to me and hugs me.Then a man walks in carrying a baby with a toddler running around his feet.Then we hear banging.Then crying."Whats that?"Ann asks."Thats our little drummer."I reply."Yup!.You go buddy!" Peter says.

Ann

"I'll be right back."Red says.The drumming stops,the crying stops.She walks down the stairs holding a toddlers hand (the one that was playing the drums) and carrying a baby."Can you go get the other one?"Red says to Peter."Yeh."he says and goes up the stairs."The other one?"I ask."Yeh."just then Peter walks down the stairs carrying another baby."Twins."She says.Two twin girls."Mommy she got two baby's."my little girl says."I see that."I say."This is my husband Phillip,this is Annie and this is Jackie."I say. "This is Michael,And this is London and Paris."Red says.
We go outside and put the baby's on the ground to crawl around.Michael and Annie are playing together.Peters grilling and talking to Phillip,me and Red are watching the baby's and talking. "So what's been up?"I ask Red."Not much.Im still always paranoid that someone's going to take Michael or Paris or London.Maybe Jessie and Steven will get out and come looking for us again."She says."I don't think you have to worry about that."I say."So London and Paris,but Michael is the only thing you could think of?"I ask."His name is Michael Elvis."Red says. "Oh I get it,like Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley."I say."Yeh haha."she says."Hey,when we get old one day,we're gonna go to Boston and jump out of that window and reverse everything again."Red says."Ok,deal!"I say."Wait,wait where's Michael? Michael? Michael!No! No you can't go swimming today!"Red says and runs off.

Well,everything turned out like it should,lets just hope no more tornados appear! That was just Chaos!