17

The music plays,and this time,she's there.She looks beautiful,just like I knew she would.Through all we had To go through to get here,we finally made it."Will you take this woman to be your wife?"the preacher asks me."I do."I say."Will you take this man to be your husband?"The preacher asks Red."I do."she says."I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride."he says.I kiss her,everyone starts applauding.

Everybody starts clapping.The next thing I know,there's cake in my face.I look at Red.Shes standing there smiling.I pick up some cake and put it in her face.Then I kiss her.We help get the cake of off each other and then dance.We dance all night until the after party's over."Bye."Ann says to red and they hug each other.Then we drive to the airport and get on a plane to Paris.

"We land in 15 minutes."the intercom says in English,then in French."Wow."Red says,looking down at the lights of Paris.We land and take our luggage to the hotel."I want to go to the Eiffel Tower."She says."This late?"I ask."Please?"she asks.How could I say no to her?
It's all lit up in gold lights."It's beautiful."she says.We go to the very top."Look at the veiw!"she says."Bonjour."A man says.Theres a band at the top."Parle vous francais?"he asks,which means do you speak French."Non,Je Parle Anglais."Red says,which means No,I speak English."Oui!Would you like some music?"He asks."Sure."She says."Merci."she says,which means thank you."May I have this dance Ma'dam?"I ask her,doing the best French impression I can do."Oui."She says.We dance.Its about four pm back in la,which means its 1 am here.Its late.Not alot of people out.For the rest of the night,I just get lost in the music.Lost in her eyes.Lost in the lights.Im standing in the city of love,with the one person I love.Dancing,on the top of the Eiffel Tower.At one point I thought she was dead,but she's not.At one point,I was going to kill myself because I couldn't let her go,but I didn't.I didn't have to let her go,she's still here.We've been through so much together.So much,and we still are together.She didn't have to come find me when I went missing,but she did.I didn't have To go find her when she went missing,but I did.I didn't know what would happen,I could've been killed,which,I almost did kill myself,but I did it for her.She did it for me.Because we love each other.

Red

I'm here.Im here with Peter,somewhere where I've always dreamed of going with someone I've always dreamed of being with.But it's not a dream anymore,it's real.He really loves me and I'm really in Paris and I'm really,finally,married to him.We just stare into each others eyes."Red"he says."Yes?"I say."I love you."he says."I love you to."I say.And he kisses me.Everything about this night is perfect.My whole life is perfect! No,nothing's perfect,but it's as close as it can get.Maybe I'm not perfect,but,Peter loves me just the way I am.And if he loves me,that's all I need.