10

"Love." The woman says. "I used to love someone." She says. She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a pill."He didn't love me tho.He left me.My son tho,he loved me.But after his dad left me....I couldn't even love my own son." She says and swallows the pill.She falls to the ground.Pale skin an purple lips. "She's really dead now." Red says. "She has a son." I say. "Are you ok?" Red says running to Peter and hugging him. "I'm fine. Sort of.I almost killed you." He says. "It wasn't your fault." Red says. "And besides,your to weak to kill me." She says trying to make him feel better by joking. He gives a small smile."Im sorry,I really am.I love you." He says."Ok ok break It up you too.Lets go home."
-----------------------------------------
Back at Peters house when we walk in he says "Oh my gosh how am I going to clean this mess up.Oh wait, the maid,if it doesn't scare her off. Oh I'm sorry I missed our date tonight." He says to Red. "No it's ok."
"No,it's not.It was suppose to be the second most greatest important thing of my life." He says."Second?" She says. "Yup. See,first would be our wedding." He says."Well then what be second to that?" She asks. "Well." He says pulling a small box off the floor under the turned over table. He gets one one knee."The second is something that has to happen before the wedding,and that's the proposal."
Me and Red both gasp. I mean,he's not proposing to me,but my best friend. "So,Red,Will you marry me?" "Wow." She says "I was NOT expecting this." She says. "Just say I do." He says."I do! Yes yes yes!" She says.He puts the ring on her finger."This wasn't exactly how i wanted to do it tho.But oh well.You said yes and that's all the matters."
A fall wedding.Strapless wedding gown,White grooms tux,mint bridesmaids dresses and a gold maid of honor dress.Shes had it planned since forever.Now she's going to have it.Shes really going to live her dream.Well,that's what everyone was thinking....but it didn't go as planned....for anyone.Not for Peter not for red,and not for me.