Part 7

When Prachi went in her room she remembered the group project is due tomorrow so she rushed to Ranbir's room.
She knocked on the door and Ranbir opened it.
Prachi : Ranbir we have to submit the group project tomorrow we still have a little left to complete.
Ranbir : oh yeah I completely forgot. We will finish it now.
They both sat in Ranbir's room to finish the project. Ranbir would not stop talking glances at Prachi. When they were almost done both bended towards the papers that was kept on the side, they bumped their heads together.
Prachi : ouch
They looked at each other and they had a eye lock.

Background music-  Phir kabhi

Yeh lamha jo thehra hai
Mera hai ye tera hai
Yeh lamha main jee loon zara

Tujh mein khoya rahoon main
Mujh mein khoyi rahe tu
Khudko dhoondh lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haaa
Phir kabhi..

Kyun bewajah gungunaaye
Kyun bewajah muskuraaye
Palkein chamakne lagi hai
Ab khwaab kaise chupaaye

Behki si baatein kar lein
Hans hans ke aankhen bhar lein
Ye behoshiyan phir kahan

Tujhme khoya rahoon main
Mujhme khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoondh lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi

Haaa
Phir kabhi..

Prachi was the first to break the eye-lock and started doing her work while Ranbir took something to stop staring at her. While Prachi was finishing the work she was steering glances at Ranbir.
They finished the work and she looked at Ranbir who was lost in her.
Prachi : Ranbir.....Ranbir
He was still not out of the land so Prachi taped his shoulder twice and he got startled.
Prachi : Kahan, Kho Gaya Tum? Kab se Bula Rahi Hoon.
Ranbir : kuch nahi kya hua. Project over ?
Prachi : Haan project over, I am going to sleep good night see you in the morning.
Ranbir : good night
Prachi went into her room and was lost in Ranbirs thoughts. While Ranbir in his room was lost in Prachi's thoughts.
They both feel asleep eventually.
In the morning everyone was on the table eating breakfast and discussing the engagement which is tomorrow night. All the youngsters leave for their college and office while Purab, Abhi and Vikram had an online meeting which they were doing at home itself.
They all reached college and when Prachi got down of the car her leg twisted and was about to fall when Ranbir held her firmly from her waist. Prachi yelped in pain. Ranbir instantly picked her up in bridal style and took her to a bench there.
Ranbir : it may hurt a little
Ranbir twisted her ankle and she screamed in pain but then she was fine after that.
Prachi : thank you
Ranbir : hmm...you should be more careful. They went for their class and the day went on as usual.

To be continued

______________________________

Thank you for reading any changes required please let me know. ❤️