Part 15

Next day in the morning everyone were busy with the preparations of the sangeet which is in the evening. Prachi was choosing some last decorations changes and Ranbir kept agreeing with her which was seen by everyone and they were shocked.
Purab : today it's going to rain.
Abhi : kyu kya hua ?
Vikram said looking towards Pranbir : haa Purab I understood what you are saying.
Disha and Pragya were laughing.
Pallavi : obviously it will rain.
Ranbir and prachi were confused while everyone were looking at them smilingly and giving them a teasing look.
Pallavi : Aaj Tum Dono Ladai nahi kar rahai ho that's why.
Aryan : haa Ranbir you are agreeing with Prachi on whatever she is choosing how come or else you tell her chose is the worst.
Ranbir : Nono her chose is the best
Hearing this Prachi started blushing which dida, arhana, Rhea, Sunny , Siddharth and Kiara noticed and gave both of the a teasing smile.
Pragya : achaa achaa enough stop troubling both my kids they are finally getting a long.
Everyone went back to do what there were doing before the conversation.
Ranbir and Prachi would keep looking at each others while working.

Later everyone went into their room to get ready. In Prachi's room Prachi was getting ready when she heard a knock and the door opened and Aryan was standing there.
Aryan walked in the room and closed the door behind him.
Aryan : what is going on between you and Ranbir ?
Prachi : nothing why are you asking 
Aryan : please Prachi I know something is going on between both of you I even saw u both behind the fridge last night
Prachi then told him everything what had happened yesterday.
Aryan excited : finally both of you acknowledged and accepted it I mean I had seen it long ago. Anyways I and soo happy u get ready and come down I am going.
Then Prachi continued to get ready.
Ranbir was in his room almost ready to come down when his door opened and there stood Shahana.
Shahana came in closed the door and sat on the bed giving Ranbir a look that said I know you are bidding something.
Ranbir : kya hua why u looking at me like that ?
Shahana : you don't know?!
Ranbir : no what happened?
Shahana : what's going on between you and Prachi
Ranbir was surprised to here that and avoided eye contact with her.
Ranbir : why do you think there is something going on between both of us?
Shahana : I know Prachi has fallen for you but boy I was not sure about you and now it is confirmed you too have fallen for her.
Ranbir : Prachi has fallen for me really
Shahana : yeah
Ranbir : okay fine
Then he told her everything what happened between them. Shahana jumped up in joy after hearing everything.
Shahana : finally omg I waited for this for so long. Anyways she is your girlfriend or what ?
Ranbir : I never asked her yet I thought of asking her today after sangeet with a surprise.
Shahana : wow okay now get ready fast and come down.
Shahana left and Ranbir was lost in his thoughts thinking about Prachi.

To be continued
______________________________
Thank you for reading of any changes and suggestions please let me know will update soon ❤️