Part 1

It was 7 in the morning and we could hear voices of all the mothers calling their children to get up for college or else they would be late. While Kiara, Sunny and Siddharth were already on the table along with Vikram, Abhi and Purab eating breakfast when Prachi, Aryan, Shahana and Rhea came down ready.
As they all were almost done with breakfast Pallavi asked Prachi: Prachi beta ja kar Ranbir ko utha de please.
Prachi hesitantly said : ...okay and left from there to go to Ranbir's room.
When she entered his room she saw him sleeping peacefully.
Prachi thought: while sleep he looks so nice but when he is awake he is a total pain. An went towards him to wake up.
Prachi: Ranbir utho or else you will get late for college. Pallavi aunty told me to wake u up please get up.
Ranbir did not get up he still kept sleeping.
Prachi did not know what to do so she looked around the room and a jug filled with water so she picked it up and threw it on him.
Ranbir got up startled and started screaming at Prachi.
Ranbir: yeh tum nai kya Keya have you gone mad. Why are you in my room in the first place.
Prachi angrily replied: I have no interest being in your room, Pallavi aunty told me to come and wake you up so I came or else why would I even want to see your face. Saying this she left angrily from there.
Ranbir gets annoyed and goes to do his morning routine and gets ready.
Prachi goes down angry and asks Aryan : can leave for college or else we will become late.
Aryan saw the anger and guessed that Pranbir had a fight so he asked her : where is ranbir you went to wake him up did he get up?
She got even more annoyed and replied: I woke him up I don't know where he is don't ask me about him. As soon as she completed ranbir came down the stairs and greeted everyone glaring at Prachi. She could feel his glares but ignored it. Shahana and Rhea had work on the way to college so they left without Prachi. Aryan and Ranvir were going together and had to take Prachi along with them, to which Ranbir was annoyed to but had to listen as Pallavi forced him.
In the car
As soon as they went out Ranbir sat on the driver's seat and Aryan made Prachi sit on the front seat and sat in the back seat.
They wore their seatbelt and sat in pure silence till Ranbir decided to drive fast to irritate Prachi.
Prachi got super annoyed and asked him in an annoyed tone : can you please drive slow.
To which he smirked and did not listen so Prachi this time screamed at him: tum ko sunai nahi deta kya I asked you to drive slow. Ranbir still did not listen and was enjoying annoying her.
Aryan finally interfered and asked Ranvir to drive slow to which he listened.
Soon they reached college.

To be continued

______________________________
This is the first time I have written something like this hope you like it. Soon will update the next part.
Thank you for reading. ❤️